Scene 2

Police Radio: We interrupt for an important bulletin. A deadly high-speed pursuit between police and armed gunmen is underway, traveling northbound on San Pablo Ave.

James Maslow: Yeah, I've got time.

Old lady: Mr. Incredible. Um, Mr. Incredible...

James Maslow: What is it, ma'am? (He stops the car).

Old lady: My cat, Squeaker, won't come down.

Cat: Meow! (On the tree).

James Maslow: Certainly, ma'am but I suggest you stand clear. There could be trouble.

Old lady: No, no. He's quite tame.

James Maslow: Let go now! (Pulls the cat with power out of the tree).

Cat: yowl!

The cat finally let go and from the powerful way he was pulling the cat, the tree fell on the car of the gunmen.

Police Officer 1: Thank you, Mr. lncredible. You've done it again.

Police Officer 2: Yeah, you're the best.

James Maslow: No, I'm just here to help.

Police Radio: Attention all units. We have a tour bus robbery...

James Maslow: Tour bus robbery. I've still got time. Officers. Ma'am. Squeaker.

Incrediboy: Cool! Ready for take-off! (The Incrediboy suddenly appears, sitting in the right, front sit of ''Mr. Incredible's'' car).

James Maslow: What the...? Who are you supposed to be?

Incrediboy: Well, I'm IncrediBoy.

James Maslow: What? No. You're that kid from the fan club. (stammering) Brophy. Brody. Buddy! Buddy!

Incrediboy: My name is IncrediBoy.

James Maslow: Look, I've been nice, I've stood for photos, signed every scrap of paper you pushed at me but this is...

Incrediboy: No, you don't have to worry about training me. I know all your moves, your crime fighting style, favorite catch phrases, everything! I'm your number one fan!

The ejection seat gets the Incrediboy out of the car, violently and Mr. Incredible leaves in his car.

Incrediboy: Hey! Hey, wait!