Scene 14 and Kendall's P.O.V.

They find themselves to the pool...

Kendall: Ah, it's so nice in here!

Samantha: I know!

James, Poppy, Ian: Indeed!

Jeremy plays in the water!

Poppy: Even Jeremy is having fun!

Logan: So cute! (He gets Jeremy and plays with him).

Carlos, Alexa: Oh, we wanna play with him as well. Give him to us to play, when you're over.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendall's P.O.V.

I went closer to Samantha to talk to her. It's a good chance for me to get a girlfriend and she looks like a good girl. The dialogue went like this:

Me (Kendall): So, how are you doing?

Samantha: Um, (she looks nervously at me) I'm fine.

Me (Kendall): How old are you?

Samantha: I'm 15 years old.

Me (Kendall): Oh.

Samantha: How about you?

Me (Kendall): I'm 25 years old.

Samantha: That's a bigger ''oh''! (She says laughing).

Me (Kendall): Haha! So, which is your favourite colour?

Samantha: Green and silver.

Me (Kendall): Mine too!

Samantha: Favourite actor?

Me (Kendall): Tom Hanks! (I say smiling).

Samantha: Mine is Orlando Bloom. But Tom Hanks is awesome as well! (She's smiling back).

Me (Kendall): Didn't he play in the movie ''Pirates of the Caribbean'' with Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow and Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Swann? He was Will Turner.

Samantha: Exactly! (We both laugh)!

Me (Kendall): Favourite movie? Apart from the ''Pirates of the Caribbean''.

Samantha: Um, there are lots of movies I like, but I mostly love, Iron Man.

Me (Kendall): My favourite one is ''Gattaca'', which has to do with genetics.

Samantha: Wow, I love that movie, too, as I love genetics! (She says smiling).

Me (Kendall): So, do you wanna do a job which involves genetics, when you grow up?

Samantha: Actually, Kendall, there's something I need to tell you...

Me (Kendall): What's wrong?

Samantha: Well...

And when she was about to tell me, someone screamed for help, from the room 1F. I don't know who it was, as the family Maslow went straight up to their room and got out, wearing some strange (but nice) costumes. Then they headed to the appartment 1F. Will someone please explain me what the hell is going on around here? But one thing's for sure. I really like Samantha and I don't know how to express what I feel for her, but I hope, I'll find a way. She's kind, beautiful and sweet and she has the common sense of humour. This would be the perfect girl for me. She wanted to tell me something and that sound interrupted her. What did she want to say? I have to find out!

End of Kendall's P.O.V.