Scene 15

So... back to the family Maslow! They went to their room, put their costumes on and headed to 1F.

In 1F:

Girl: Let go of me! (Screaming to him).

????: Shut up! (Sreaming to her).

Girl: Please, help me! Anyone! You're not gonna get away with this! (She screams to him angrily).

????: Oh, you think? (He says with an evil smile).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the part when, they enter 1F and what they see is tragic. The seiling damaged and someone tying a girl.

James Maslow: (to the villain): What do you think you're doing?

????: Oh, Mr. Incredible, I'm glad you joined the party! (evil smile).

James Maslow: Do I know you?

????: You should have known me! Let me remind you. '' I'm your #1 fan''.

James Maslow: Buddy! (he remembers).

????: My name was Incrediboy! (He shouts and pushes James to the wall). Now, I'm Syndrome, your #1 nemesis (evil laugh... this time).

James Maslow: Why would you hate me? Everybody loves me!

Syndrome: Well...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback*

The scene in the building...

James Maslow: Fly home Buddy, I work alone.

*End of flashback*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Syndrome: You hurt me with these words. So, I started thinking, why should I love someone who underestimates me?

James Maslow: I'm super sorry. Will you ever forgive me?

Syndrome: Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Then, he ties James and he takes him and the girl in his helicopter and then, he laughs with his evil laugh and then he says to the rest of the family:

Syndrome: (evil laugh) You'll never see them again!

Poppy Kiouloglou: What do you want as ransom for them? (She asks angrily).

Syndrome: That won't be so easy, honey. (evil smile).

Poppy Kiouloglou: Tell me! (she demands).

Syndrome: Oh, I want you to give up your powers forever and let me find the chest which contains a crown.

Poppy Kiouloglou: Or else?

Syndrome: Or else, you won't see them again... alive. (evil laugh).

Poppy Kiouloglou: This is dumb!

Syndrome: Oh, for you, it might be dumb, but for me it's not! (he shouts).

Poppy Kiouloglou: Why?

Syndrome: Because, that crown is magic! When someone -like me- (he says pointing at himself) wears the crown, he gets the whole superheroes' powers and gives them to that person.

Poppy Kiouloglou: We'll get you! You're not getting away!

Samantha continues...

Samantha: Yeah, we got our friends here, who can help us! (she shouts).

Ian finishes...

Ian: Yeah!

Syndrome: Oh, really? You and how many more? (evil smile).

Samantha: 4 more! (she shouts).

Syndrome: Oh, you're a scary witch! I'm not afraid of you and your stupid friends! (he shouts angrily).

Ian: They're not stupid!

Syndrome: They're not stupid. (he mimicks Ian).

Ian: Stop it! (he shouts).

Syndrome: I've had enough! Time to go. I have revenge to take. Syndrome out! Auf Wiedersehen! (evil laugh)

Syndrome left in his helicopter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy, Samantha Ian: We, got to find the guys and Alexa and tell them what happened.

Samantha: And ask them for help.

Ian: And tell them the truth, that we're superheroes, because I'm 100% sure they'll ask that.

Poppy Kiouloglou: Let's go.

Then, they all left to find the guys and Alexa.

That freak in the picture is Syndrome