Scene 17

So, back to the story...

The rest of the family got to the appartement! Poppy got her phone to her hands and phoned Edna Mode.

From the phone conversation...

Edna Mode: Hello?

Poppy Kiouloglou: Hi, I'm Poppy!

Edna Mode: Oh, my darling! I haven't heard from you lately.

Poppy Kiouloglou: How are you?

Edna Mode: I'm fine! There is lots of work to do, but I'm fine!

Poppy Kiouloglou: Oh, ok! Well...

Edna interrupts and says...

Edna Mode: How about you, darling?

Poppy Kiouloglou: I'm fine. My family and I, are on vacation!

Edna Mode: Where?

Poppy Kiouloglou: We're in Carribean!

Edna Mode: How come?

Poppy Kiouloglou: Well, James got promoted, so we decided his reward should be vacation in Carribean.

Edna Mode: Lucky you!

Poppy Kiouloglou: Yeah, I know! Well, listen... could you please do me a favour?

Edna Mode: It depends, darling. What is it?

Poppy Kiouloglou: Well, it supposed to be a vacation, but we're in trouble... again. One villain found us and he kidnapped James and Makenzie, another girl. We met four more friends here, in Carribean and I want you to make them costumes like ours, in order to help us save them. Of course, they aren't superheroes, but there must be something they can do.

Edna Mode: Ok, but I need sizes. I'm taking the first flight to Carribean tomorrow to measure them, in order to make the costumes. In which hotel are you?

Poppy Kiouloglou: We're in the ''Carribean Palace''.

Edna Mode: Appartement?

Poppy Kiouloglou: We're in 2J.

Edna Mode: Good, tomorrow at around 5pm, I'll be there. I'll knock your door and you're going to show me your friends to do my job. Ok?

Poppy Kiouloglou: Alright! Bye! Thank you so much for doing this!

Edna Mode: Ah, you're welcome, darling! Bye! Greetings to the rest of your family!

Poppy Kiouloglou: Bye!

Edna Mode: Bye!

The phone conversation is over, therefore Poppy hangs up the phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samantha: So, what did she say?

Poppy Kiouloglou: She said she will do it!

Ian: Good, we should tell the guys and Alexa!

Samantha: Yes!

Poppy, Samantha, Ian: So, let's go find them!

So, they got out of their appartment went in search of the guys and Alexa, to tell them the good news.

That's Edna Mode!