Chapter 12

A/N Ahhhhhh this is seriously late. Super sorry about that! I'm bad at updating on time. I finished my soccer season so you can expect more on time updates starting this week.

Juliet P.O.V

I was shoved forcefully in a cage while Flare was as well in the cage beside me. Great not only am I trapped but Flare isn't beside me so I'll already be a little weaker. I could feel a little bit of energy disappear from my body. It was just enough to make me weak. Looking around I saw a lot of little tooth fairies. They were happy and sad to see me. Happy because I could talk to them and I was there, sad because I was trapped like them and couldn't save them.

Poor little things, they've been in cages longer than I have. I waved at them and smiled. I learned to always stay positive long ago.

***********************************

Flashback

"Juliet come on second period is about to start!" Jack yelled beginning to panic.

"Calm down I'm coming." I yelled back.

I wouldn't miss art even if I could. I really think I'm going be an artist when I'm older. Jack and I ran to the art classroom as fast as we could. We were huffing and puffing when we got in the classroom but we weren't late.

We both gave our art teacher cheeky smiles. She just smiled at us and rolled her eyes. We're always rushing to get to class on time because we're both easily distracted. Our seats were side by side because every teacher knew we worked best together.

I sat down at the same time Jack sat beside me. He held my hand under the table as we worked on our projects. The theme was something that makes you happy. Jack was already done, he had drawn a potato that he swears was me. He can't draw to save his life.

My drawing how ever was not even close to being done. I had Jack's head outlined and the hair drawn. I made sure every detail was exact before I continued. I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

By the end of the period all I need was to draw Jack's eyes. I just could get them right though. If I look in his eyes to study them for my project I'll just get lost in them. They were a perfect color of light brown. I swear the warmth that radiates form his eyes can make you melt.

Our third period class was History. We walked to class slowly side by side. Jack hated history just as much as I did. When we stepped in the classroom it was silent. Our teacher was standing at the front of the room, and motioning for us to go to our seats.

"Thank you now that your all here I have an important lesson to teach you."

Our teacher spoke the sentence with the most enthusiasm I have ever heard. The entire class started to groan.

"This lesson involves every figure in history and might be in your life, a positive attitude. Some of the people in history could have just thought negative all the time. It would affect every one around them as there's no telling if they could have done what they did.

If Da Vinci was negative about painting his paintings and always said how bad they were, They would have looked a lot worse. George Washington could have thought negative about our troops which would have lead to him giving up. We wouldn't have our independence that's for sure.

Kids staying positive can create the most amazing things. Staying positive can even mentally help you. Just remember even under the worse conditions stay positive."

***********************************

Pitch came into the room smirking at me. I was smarter than to yell at him. It would be stupid to do so, I'm in his element and caged by him.

He came up to the cage with something clutched in his hand. Beside him was a Nightmare who had Flare in its mouth, not eating him just holding him. I stole a peek at Flare. Some of his feathers were missing. Due to this he had quite a few bald spots in places. His eyes showed sadness and above all fear. I then started to see red. I could almost feel the heat radiating off of me.

I turned away from them and punched the nearest cage pole. It bent at an odd angle almost inward. How dare he even touch Flare! Turning around I started to stalk towards him. My eyes trying to burn holes in his body.

His clutched hand then opened, giving me a quick view of black sand. Faster than I could move he had flicked it at me. It burned my eyes almost like a chemical. My eyes were itchy and I was getting tired. Darkness started to contaminate my vision.

"Sweet nightmares Juliet," Pitch evilly said.

That's when I gave in to the darkness. That's when every thing went black.
That's when I experienced the scariest thing in my life.