Chapter 10

A/N Quite a few people have asked for an update. So here it is!! Hope you like it!! :D

Juliet P.O.V

After our "moment" we continued flinging paint at each other. Flare even helped by covering himself in paint and flinging himself at Jack. It was a really funny sight. Before the fight could get any worse North approached me. "Can we talk Juliet?" It wasn't what he said that made me nod my head but the way he said it. He had a serious tone and a determined look on his face. He lead me to a place where none of the other Guardians could hear us. He then grabbed my arm looking into my eyes.

"Who are you? What is your center? " The question caught me off guard. He knew who I was so what did he mean? Seeing the confusion in my voice he passed me a Russian doll with his face on it. "This is how you see me, no? Big, intimidating, but when you get to know me." He said, and motioned for me to open it. When I did I saw a happy North doll. I laughed because it could only mean one thing.

"You're jolly." I replied. He just nodded and said, "But not just jolly." As I opened each one he told me what they meant. "I'm also mysterious, fearless, caring, and my center."

When I opened the last one it was a little baby North with big eyes. "Wonder," I said amazed. He smiled at me like a teacher would to a student. It made since that his center was wonder, he was able to see things that others couldn't, like magic. "What is yours?" North questioned. I sighed shrugging my shoulders. I had no idea, I mean what possibly could be my center. If I don't know who I was in the past how can I know who I am now? I walked away determined to ask the other guardians what their centers were.

Approaching Bunny I saw how happy he was in the Warren. He was smiling at the little eggs, pride in his eyes. "Bunny what's you center?" Turning to look at me he smiled wider. "My center is hope. Every Easter I bring hope to the people that need it most. With Pitch last time I brought hope that the guardians were real. Jack screwed that up though, but that's another story." That was a beautiful center to have. As I've said before give me a ears, a tail, fur, and sign me up.

Sandy was just painting an egg with a small brush when I found him. "Sandy what's your center if you don't mind me asking?" He made sand above his head to show a child dreaming. Dreams, you would think I would have figured that out. I'll admit it was pretty cool how he could control dreams. Since Pitch is the Nightmare King, Sandy is the perfect opposite. His sand was even golden just proving how good he is. Waving and walking away I set off to find Tooth.

Her three fairies and her were flying around everywhere making it hard to flag them down. When she landed I went up to her. "I was wondering what your center is Tooth?" Her wings fluttered as she began to speak. "We don't collect teeth simply to have teeth ,we do it for the memories they hold. When a kid anywhere is feeling lost we show them their memories to make them happy again. Therefore my center is memories." I guess I could also go for being the Tooth Fairy.

Lastly I went to Jack. "What's your center Jack?" He smiled and made a snowball. He then blew on it freezing it. What I wasn't expecting was for him to throw it at my face. For a split second I was shocked until I felt an strange happiness come over me. I felt a huge smile form on my face. I laughed and turned into a Arctic fox. With my tail swishing back and forth I was pouching on some of the little eggs not yet painted. Flare flew down to me and let me chase him around.

I could hear Jack laughing at me but I wasn't paying attention. I was having too much fun. That's when it hit me, Jack's center was fun. I ran up to him still as a fox with my tounge hanging out. I probably looked like a dog considering my tail was wagging. Turning back into my normal self I looked at him. With a serious look on my face I said, "That is so awesome!"

I guess everyone had found their center but me. They all had cool centers, I can only hope I get a cool one as well. As if Flare could sense my sudden mood change he landed on my shoulder nudging my neck. He then squawked and nudged where my heart. I had a feeling he knew what my center was. I wish he could talk so he could tell me. Deep inside though I knew I would have to figure it out myself. Well the first step is finding out who I was.

Jack knew me but he's just now getting the flashbacks as well. My only choice was my teeth but Pitch took them all again. Then and there I made a promise that I would fix all of this no matter what it took.

************************************

When the eggs were all painted and ready to go we all got ready as well. Who knows what might happen. Splitting into teams of two we each followed a tunnel out of the Warren. Of course Jack and I were teamed up. Bunny was with Sandy while North was with Tooth. With Flare perched on my shoulder and my staff in hand I got started hiding eggs with Jack.

We had hidden so many eggs by the time we reached Jack's hometown. Well I guess it was my hometown too. Burgess. He then let the wind carry him to a small house. I wasn't far behind in the form of an eagle, and Flare flying by my side. Jack then opened the door as I turned back into my normal self. He called out a name but I didn't hear him because he was already far into the house. The name sounded like Jamie though.

A few minutes pasted before a man and a little girl walked in. The man had to be in his thirties while the little girl was obviously his daughter. I heard noises in another room and figured the mom was in there.

"Jamie and Alice I need you to believe. I brought a friend with me. Her name is Juliet Hunter she's like the Lorax but stands for the animals instead. She has a pet named Flare who is a phoenix." Jack it slowly making sure they heard every word.

I then heard the little girl gasp. I looked down at her only to see her eyes widen. I bent down to her level, her eyes following me as I moved. "Can you see and hear me?" I questioned disbelief in my voice. She nodded her brown eyes boring into my blue ones.

My mouth formed a huge smile. "Can I hug you?" She asked in a small voice. I swear I could have broke down right there, she believed, in me. I nodded pulling wrapping my arms around her. I will be forever grateful to Jack for doing this. Still hugging her I looked over at the man only to see him staring at Flare. He must be able to see us too.

When we pulled away from the hug I felt my eyes water. Alice, the first believer in me. Since nobody had ever before believed in me this meant a lot. Flare flew over to Alice nuzzling her as she wrapped her arms around him. Sadly we had to leave the house. After all we did still have to hide some eggs.

After we were out of the house I hugged Jack tight. Crying into his shoulder I whispered the same words over and over. Thank you.