Eric just threw his hands up in surrender and left the room. And I thought I’d get to make fun of him playing with dolls. Sigh.

I made sure he could still hear what I say before whispering, “Jerk.” Making him turn to face me. I think that he was debating whether to answer or not. But he turned around again and doesn’t. I wish he has a conscience. Even just one tiny bit.

---

ERIC

Geez. What's with them? It's just a piece of plastic. Psh. Kids. Whatever.

"Why don't you come back to Katie and apologize?"

Oh look. Tracy followed me here.

"For what?"

"For almost destroying her doll!"

"It's just a doll."

"Then go back and play with her."

"Why? It's your job."

"And you're her brother!"

"So?"

She sighed, obviously irritated.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I asked coolly.

"Do I really need to answer that?!" She snapped.

I just shrugged.

"Well, first, you're a player; you play with everyone’s feelings like it’s just nothing. And don't ever try to flirt with me, kay? Second, what made you kiss me last night?! I was starting to like Desmond and then you came and ruined everything. And last but definitely not the least; you're being such a jerk to your own little sister."

This just made me chuckle.

"That's funny. So you basically hate me for being me?"

"Well duh!"

I like this 'attitude' of hers.

I just inched closer to her ear, whispering, "But you like me." Before returning to my previous spot.

She was at a daze at first but she got out of it seconds later.

"No, I do not!" Before exiting the room.

I like a challenge.

Next character: the nice guy.

---

TRACY

I went back to playing with Katie after my little encounter with Eric.

“Why are you here?” Katie looked up at I guess someone above me with a frown.

I looked back, seeing Eric standing there. He just sat beside me and shrugged.

“I’m sorry, Katie.” He apologized with a sincere-sounding voice and also a sincere-looking face. What? He actually obeyed my command?

“Hug?” Eric opened his arms for Katie and Katie stood up, turning so her back was facing him.

“No.” She flatly said. Good girl.

“Oh come on.” Eric smiled playfully before standing up and chasing a now running around the house Katie.

“Gotcha!”

“No!” Katie laughed when she was finally trapped in Eric’s hug.

I can’t help but smile at the cute scene in front of me.

Eric looked at me before letting go of Katie. He started walking towards me.

“Sorry?” He apologized to me. What?

“Whatever. Sorry just doesn’t make up for what you’ve done to Desmond.” I scowled.

“I’ll try to make it up to you and him.”

“Mhm. You can try.” I smirked.

---