chapter; nine

Tris

Today we are going out back to fight. I have healed a lot since I got released from the hospital. Uriah and Christina were suppose to meet us in factionless this afternoon.

I change into my purple suit. Another one that I have gotten since my other one had a big hole in it and has blood all down the leg. "You know where going to be alright." Says Tobias. I nod my head at him.

"Cmon we need to go." He says. I follow him down stairs after putting my combat boots on. I see Christina and Uriah waiting down at the stairs. "How have you guys been the past couple days?" Asks Tobias.

"It has been rough. None of us got hurt." Says Uriah. "These bureau soldiers are non stop. There like bugs." Says Christina.

"Well, we're just going have to be more careful and more sneaky in order to get over to the fence." Says Tobias. Wait did they open the gate for us?

"Wait is the gate going to be open?" I ask. "Yeah, factionless soilders will see us and open the gate so we can get out along with the dauntless soilders." Says Uriah.

Wait province. They could help us.

"Wait instead of going to the bureau right away, we could go to province. They could help us." I say. They all give me a look like I'm crazy.  "And what if they can't help us?" Says Tobias.

"They can. I know they could if the bureau is up to something like this." I say. "Okay but where is it even?" Asks Christina.

"It's north of the bureau. It took us only around fifteen minutes to get there." I say. Christina sits down in a chair at the table. "But what if they see us, there going to go after us."

"That's why we go at night." I say. We all look at each other deciding if we should do this. "Okay I'll tell everyone we will be leaving around evening and we will get at the fence around night." Says Uriah.

Tobias walks up to me and then whispers into my ear and says "And what If this doesn't work?" I smile at him. "Then we stick to plan B."

Once we got into the truck, we have decided to drive out all the way to the fence. With us shooting out on the sides.

Tobias starts the engine and we drive out of factionless. We can hear guns being fired in the distance. "You ready?" Asks Tobias. I reload my gun. "I'll be ready as I'll ever be."

I see up ahead bureau soldiers and I stick out my gun on the side and I shoot. "There are too many of them!" Christina shouts.

Tobias needs to drive faster in order to get  to the fence. "You need to step on it faster." Says Uriah. And he does.

I see some bullets hit the truck but doesn't go threw anything. Once we make it closer to the fence. I look behind us to see the dauntless soldiers in the trucks.

"The others are behind us." I shoot. The gate finally opens and we run beyond to the wall. "We made it." I say.

"Just keep going the way you would to the bureau, and then you go north of it." I say. The sun looks like it's starting to set.