Chapter; One

Tris

My eyes flutter open, the light shines though the window. My eyes circle the room when I realize I am back in factionless. It has been a month since the memory serum has been released.

I still think about the bureau, I still think about what David is gonna do. But what matters now I am home. I hear heavy breathing next to me. I find Tobias sleeping on his stomach.

I couldn't explain in a thousand words how much I love Tobias.

I gently rub his back and he stirs a bit then opens his eyes. He smiles at me when he finally opens them. "Morning." He smiles.

I plant a kiss to the edge of his mouth. "So what do you wanna do today?" I ask. Tobias shrugs a bit. "I don't know. What does my girl want to do?"

"I don't know, maybe go for a walk?" I suggest. Tobias nods and gets up from the bed. He goes over to the dresser and pulls out some clothes.

"I'll be back, I'm going to go take a shower." Says Tobias

I slowly nod and I lay back down. I hear the door shut and the shower being turned on. I'm worried what's going to happen. I just don't think we're safe yet.

Anything could happen at any second.

>>

Later that day, Tobias and I decided to take a walk. We found some open space near factionless where we could be alone.

Tobias holds my hand while we walk, we find a rock to sit on. "Tobias I'm scared."  I say.

He looks concerned. "Why?" He asks. I sigh a bit and I stare into his eyes. "I'm scared. That We might have to go back the bureau or that I might lose you." I say

Tobias touches my cheekbone. He smiles at me. "You aren't going to lose me." He whispers.

"You don't Know that Tobias. No one knows what's going to happen." I say. He frowns a bit, then looks down at the ground.

Then he slowly pulls me into his lap. His arms tighten around my lower back. "As long were both together, you have nothing to worry about."

Tobias kisses the top of my forehead. We just stay there in silence, enjoying each other's company.

>>

"Evelyn please!" Tobias shouts. Evelyn goes through a bag, looking for something.

"Do you realize. If we don't fix this, we can't bring the world back as it used to be." Evelyn says.

We told Evelyn a couple weeks ago about the genetic problem. About if we passed my genes down generations, then mankind could heal Itself.

"You can't make people do this." I say. Evelyn leans against the wall with her arms crossed. "Then what do you suppose we do?"

"You need to persuade them. If you reproduce with a divergent, then you are helping to heal humanity back." I say. Evelyn taps her chin with her finger.

"Good idea. Tris I think you would be a good leader. So would you Tobias." Says Evelyn.

What is she talking about? I can't be a leader. I can't do that. I don't think Tobias doesn't want to either. I can't be in power with all of this.

"What are you talking about?" Asks Tobias. "I want you too to be in power with me." Says Evelyn.

"What? I can't do that. I'm sorry." I say. Evelyn walks up to me and has a grin on her face. "You and Tobias work well together. You both did so much things to help lots of lives."

"I'm sorry. I just can't."

Then I storm upstairs.

>>

I look through the window, down at the factionless outside of Evelyn's house. I can't be a leader. I can't.

I can't save any lives. I can't help them.

"Tris!" Tobias says. I close my eyes and I let out a sigh. "What?" I say.

I feel arms wrap around my waist and Tobias kisses my bare shoulder right above my tanktop. "Look if you don't want to me a leader you don't have to." Says Tobias

" It's not that I don't wanna be a leader. It's that I can't help people Tobias. I just can't." I say.

"Yeah." Tobias sighs. Tobias moves to kiss my neck from behind. He reaches for the hem of my tanktop. He pulls it over my head, and reaches for the zipper of my pants. They fall to the floor, then I'm just standing in a bra and underwear in front of Tobias.

I turn around and I wrap my arms around his waist. I kiss Tobias hard and he carries us to the bed. He plops me down on the bed, so that I'm underneath him. In a flash, Tobias is bare as well.

Tobias positions himself so he is settled between my now parted legs. Tobias starts rubbing my womanhood gently and lowers himself  until his face is just right in front of my entrance. He flicks my tongue out and start circling my clit . Tobias stops licking her my engorged clit , then goes to circling it with his right thumb. I grab  a handful of Tobias's hair in my fist and I press his face closer to my core. Tobias decides push not one but two fingers inside my heated core. Tobias starts pumping them in and out of me at the same time licking and sucking my sensitive clit.

Tobias feels my walls clamp around his fingers and I  let out a frustrated scream/moan and releases.

I opens my eyes and smiles. Tobias reaches for the box of condoms on the nightstand. He rips the packet open and pulls the condom on his member. I nod and Tobias slowly pushes himself slowly inside me. Tris lets out a Moan.

Tobias lets Tris getting used to the feeling. Tobias lowers himself deeper inside of me.  Soon Tris lets out whimpers, and not screams.  Tobias pull back, almost slipping out of me and then thrust back in. But then I wrap my arms around Tobias's shoulders and starts thrusting my hips upwards. Tobias  thrusts deep into me trying to give her as much pleasure as he can.  Tobias feel's  his release nearing .Tobias decides  increase the pace once again, now thrusting so rapid into me . Tobias decides to kiss me hard while thrusting.

Then my vision gets blurry, and finally I spill out and I reach my climax. And then soon does Tobias. Tobias just lays on top of me for a couple of minutes so we both can catch our breath. Finally he pulls out and pulls me to lay on his chest. He kisses my cheek. "I love you Tris.

"I love you too."

Eventually we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

>>

That was chapter one! The chapters will be somewhat short, so I can publish a lot of them!

I saw Allegiant yesterday and I'm still recovering from It. It was so amazing!