Chapter; four

Tobias

I wake up to the sound of screaming

I wake up to the sound of screaming. My eyes open and I see Tris trashing around in the sheets. My first instinct is to clam here down, so I pull her into my chest. I rub my hand on her back.

"It was him." Tris cries. I move my hand up to her hair. "It was David." She says. I feel stiff. She has a fear of David now. That he's going to do something to our home. "What did he do?" I ask.

"He killed you." Tris let's out small sobs. "I tried to stop him, but I couldn't move and I had to watch you die." I feel my shirt getting wet from her tears.

"He won't do anything. Not to our home, not to our friends, me and most importantly us." I whisper. She nods at me and starts to clam down. I wipe the tears out from under her eyes.

"I just can't lose you. I love you too much." She says. I kiss her forehead. "I love you too. And you won't." I say

I lay back down and pull her down with me. She snuggles into my chest, I run my hand through her hair. Then eventually we both fall asleep.
>>
Tris
I lean against the wall, with my arms crossed. People shove into me. But I don't really show an reaction. "Oh look it's Tobias Eaton's girl." Says Edgar

I just roll my eyes. I can't forgive him for him beating my boyfriend when he was unharmed. "Not gonna talk?" He asks.

"Why should I? When you beat my boyfriend when he was unharmed. That was unnecessary." I say. He puts his hand on the wall. "He needed that. He's a coward."

I slap him across the face. "He is not a coward! Don't you say that. You have no room to talk." I shout. "I'm surprised the memory serum didn't take away your memory, when it should of."

He lets out a short laugh. "Well I was knocked out unconscious, so I wouldn't be able to inhale it." I roll my eyes again.

"But anyways I have more important things to show you that Evelyn wanted me to show you." He says. I follow him into a room. There are papers spread all over the table. He shuts the door behind me.

I skim the papers with my hands. "What is all of this?" I ask. Edgar walks up to me and pushes me up against a wall. "What are you doing?!" I shout.

"Getting what I want from Tobias Eaton's girlfriend." He speaks. He tries to kiss me but I slap him across the face. Then he takes my hands and pins them over my head. "You don't slap me. Got it?" He says.

"Why should I listen to you?" I say. He has a smirk on his face. "Because on how good you listen, I won't go as hardcore as you." He laughs. I know what he is exactly talking about. I feel sick, disgusted.

"Why are you doing this?" I shout. He smiles at me. "To get revenge on Tobias. I'm the loyal one here. Evelyn is starting to appreciate Tobias more then me." He shouts.

"You may be loyal to Evelyn. But you will never be her son. Tobias is the closest thing she has and she trusts him with her whole heart. You will never be him." I say. Then he slaps me across the face. Then he bites my neck. "Now I think I should we get these clothes off." He smirks.

I try to squirm, but I can't move. He rips my shirt off and I start to scream. I don't wanna be raped. I don't want to.

>>

Tobias ►

I walk toward the table where Uriah,
And Christina are sitting. I sit down next to Uriah. "Have you seen Tris at all?" I ask. Both Uriah and Christina shake their heads no. I haven't seen Tris all day and it makes me worried.

"I haven't seen her all day so." Uriah shrugs. "She's probably with Caleb. Brother and sister bonding time." Uriah says.

Christina takes a bite of her ham. . "Don't worry about it, she's probably busy. She's fine." She says. I'm probably overreacting. I know she's fine. I turn around and I see Caleb walking toward us. He sits down next to Christina. "Caleb have you seen Tris?" I ask.

He shakes his head no. "Yeah. She was just with Edgar. I saw her walk into a room with him and he shut the door."

That's a little fishy? Why would he bring Tris into a room. Alone? "Can you show me where?" I ask. Caleb nods.

>>
Caleb brings me to the room where Edgar and Tris are supposedly in. "Why all the way back here? No one hardly goes back here." I say. Caleb shrugs.

Then all of the sudden I hear screaming. "Do you hear that?" I ask. Caleb walks closer to the room. "Yeah, it sounds like Tris." He says.

Shit

I decide to bang down the door. All I see is Edgar on top of Tris. Haft of her clothes are ripped. She's in her haft ripped bra and underwear. I see she's crying. And he's pinning her down. He is trying to rape her.

"You son of a bitch!" I yell. I walk up to him and push him against the wall. I smack him against the head. Caleb goes over to Tris and helps her up. Edgar grabs me by the throat and throws me onto the floor. I decide to trip him with my foot.

Then I punch him in the face and he's unconscious. His nose starts to bleed, but I couldn't care less. Tris is still crying, and I take my jacket off and wrap it around Tris. "Go tell Evelyn what happened Caleb." I say. He nods and runs out of the room.

"Did he touch you in anyway?" I ask. Tris nods and more tears fall down her face. "I'm sorry." Is all I can say.

>>
"So what your saying he tried to rape her?" Evelyn asks me. "Yes he did!" I shout. "Tobias I'm so sorry, he will be charged. Put on trial." Evelyn says.

"Good. Because he did this on purpose." I say. "I know he did." She says. Evelyn sighs. "Go help get Tris washed up. I'll deal with this."

I nod and I touch Tris's
back and I bring her upstairs.

>>
I fill the tub up with water. I help Tris take off her undergarments. I help her into the tub. I decided to keep my clothes on. I just pulled up my pant legs so they didn't get wet. I take the sponge and I clean the areas that are dirty.

A tear slips down her cheek. "I'm sorry you have to see me this weak." Tris cries. I shake my head. "Your not weak. You don't deserve this. It's okay to cry." I say.

Tris cries into my chest. "You'll be okay."
I whisper. We will be alright.

>>

Vote and comment! Soon it'll start to get action related. So be pre pared.