31

Seungcheol~~

I moved to the living room not even caring to shut the front door. My heart was racing and I couldn't even think straight, my angel was alive. That's all that mattered and he needs me now.

" everyone get up!" I yelled shaking Dks foot hanging of the end of the coach. A few members say up rubbing there eyes and looking at me confused.

" do you know what time it is, go back to sleep." Woozi said laying back down next hoshi who seemed unfazed by my yelling.

" get the hell up now ! They found them we need to her to the hospital." I said trying to find my shoes while also trying not to step on the sleeping boys. After hearing the news woozi jumped to his feet.

" get the fuck up NOW!" He shouted and surprisingly everyone jumped into a upright position.

" what's going on?" Jun asked pulling himself from the floor.

" they found them." Woozi said also searching for his shoes. Gasps were heard through out the room followed by loud stomping and bickering about moving to slow to find shoes. I waited by the door watching the chaos unfold, foot tapping and eyes constantly looking at my phones clock. After everyone had shoes Joshua grabbed the van keys from the kitchen counter and we all hurried outside. We didn't have time to get into groups and ride in separate vans we just all piled into one. All the members were quiet as Joshua drove and I continuously but my nails in worry. I didn't want to tell them what the CEO told and especially not about seola but by the look on there faces they could sense my worry.

" what's going on?" Hoshi said placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked over at him and he had a soft look on his face. My lip trembled wanting to say it but I couldn't get it out.

" hyung you can tell us it might hurt but we need the truth." Wonwoo said from the back of the van. My eyes scanned the cramped car, all eyes looked at me with curiosity and fear. I had forgotten, I had forgotten that these boys cared just as much about Jeonghan and Dino as I did, and they deserve to know instead of getting shocked on arrival.

" the CEO called me, h-he said they found them." I paused to take a breath," when I asked if they were okay he said I-it was...." I choked up as I watched seungkwans face drop and how Vernons eyes watered. My throat completely dried as I saw wonwoo and Mingyu drop their heads and dk cover his face. My skin crawled when Hoshi removed his now shaking hand from my shoulder so that he could grip his legs as he hunched over looking sick. My heart completely stopped beating when the strongest one of all of us, Woozi, let out a sob.

" it's bad.." I mumbled hearing my friends crying. It sounded eerie. It didn't help that it started raining. The rest the car ride not one word was uttered only sniffles and a few broken whines. I tried to calm myself down so I could manage to tell the lady who we were here to see but part of me knew I'd break down right when the doctor comes to us.

It took about 15 minutes to get to the hospital. Rain was now pouring down and none of brought umbrellas. The car was silent as we looked at each other trying to decide what to do. Everyone seemed to out of it to even come up with an idea.

" I can pull up to the doors and let you out and I'll run through the rain." Joshua said not waiting for answer, it wouldn't have came. He pulls letting us out at the entrance. We waited for him not wanting to receive any bad news with out him. A few members clung to each other not feeling strong enough on their own and I envied them, the one I cling to and can never get enough of is in the hospital right with who knows what going on with him. I sighed looking up at the completely dark sky,no stars were visible. When did I become so immersed with feelings toward Jeonghan. It felt like one minute he was just some pretty boy with a cute smile to someone I'd take a bullet for, someone I want to bake cookies for when their sweet tooth is unbearable but then the next minute I'd be ripping their clothes off because my hormones can't resist them. Was it normal to want someone this much.