6

Jeonghan ~

Omfg! That just happened. He, Seungcheol, just made out with me! I Looked up from the floor and he was staring at me. I could feel the heat radiating off my face.

" c-cheol-ahh please stop staring" I whined and stuck my lip out.

Seungcheol just chuckled," I can't, my eyes will never get enough of your beauty Angel." He then grabbed my hand and I just couldn't hide my red cheeks.

" your such a cheeseball cheol-ah!"

He just laughed at me and lead me from the bathroom. My heart was still racing and I kept glancing at our hands. What would everyone think if they saw us. I bite my lip thinking hard. Then Seungcheol dropped my hand. I glanced at his back, he was walking a little ahead of me,  and he glanced at me.

" I know what you were thinking, I thought the same thing after we walked out, don't worry I won't force you to say anything to the group if you don't want to." He said giving one of his gorgeous smiles that showed off his dimples. I just nodded and we kept waking down the hall in silence. When we finally found the boys they were gathered around a tv watching the rest of Exo's concert.

" there you guys are we thought you got lost or something." Jun said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes. I took a seat on a couch next to woozi and Seungcheol.

" yeah and you won't believe this, I needed to use the bathroom like super bad right and baekhyun hyung ran up to me turned me around and said ' Chanyeol really blew it up in there I suggest not using it!' And then left! Like who does that, of course I was thankful I didn't walk into a stank bathroom but dang tmi!" Seungkwan ranted in full sass mode. I should probably thank baekhyun for lying for me and Cheol later.

" eomma! I'm sleepy is it time to go back yet?" My young baby Dino said climbing onto my lap and resting his on Seungcheols shoulder.

" oh come on Dino you can't possibly be tired when your at an Exo concert!" Hansol and Mingyu said jumping up together.

I looked over at Seungcheol for fatherly advice but he ignored my cries for help.

" um I don't is anyone else ready to go home?" I asked.

" can we stay a bit longer?" Dk asked trying to use puppy eyes.

" yeah just a little longer?" Hoshi added.

" ask the maknae." I said not wanting to side with my precious child but also a little nervous about going home and being alone with Seungcheol.

" please maknae! Just a little longer?" Hoshi and dk whined together.

" fine!" Dino said laying his head on coups' lap and his legs spread across woozi and my lap. Woozi just smiled lightly and continue to watch the concert. After a little while longer Ren came back and told us it was time to leave. As I was walking back I noticed Seungcheol flirting with Ren again and I could feel my heart clench. So the kiss meant nothing to him. I felt hurt. I climbed on the bus and sat next to Joshua and sighed.

" what's wrong Jeonghan?" He asked.

" he's still flirting with Ren..." I said sadly.

" why wouldn't he be unless ya' know.... Something happened between you two?" He said smirking at me. I smiled lightly.

" he kind of went all psycho dominant on me and stole my first kiss, well actually a few." I said hiding my face in my hands.