3

"Hurry up coups I'm tired!" Seungkwan whinned while I tried to open the door. After getting it open I was nearly trampled by a stamped of sleepy teenage boys.

" make sure to take showers before sleeping kids!" I heard jeonghan yell from behind me dragging a sleepy Dino behind him.

" eomma carry me to my room." He said rubbing his eyes.

I smiled looking at the adorable scene. Jeonghan smiled at me and looked down at Dino. Then he sighed trying to pick him up.

" c-can you help me cheol-ahhh?" He asked looking ridiculous trying to pick up the other boy.

" sure hannie." I said softly. I walked over pulled the sleeping boy from his arms and threw him over my shoulder.

" shut the door hannie." I said walking to Dino, Vernon, and Seungkwans room.

" haha you really are like a dad coups hyung." Vernon said laughing.

" sometimes I feel like one." I chuckled laying Dino on the bottom bunk and covering him.

" make sure he showers in the morning." I said about to leave the room.

" yes appa." Vernon says from his single bed and seungkwan from the top bunk. I shut the door laughing.

I slowly walked back to my room not looking forward to the awkwardness between jeonghan and I. I almost didn't walk in when I heard him humming tayeons I but sleep was more important than awkwardness so I went in.

" did Dino get to bed okay?" Jeonghan asked not looking away from the computer.

"Mhm. You don't have to check up on what I do with the kids." I chuckled, " I'm appa remember." Jeonghan giggled and looked up at me with a few tears in his eyes. I was a little shocked but immediately walked over and bent down in front of him.

" what's wrong hannie?" I asked wipping some of the tears away.

" i-im sorry ch-cheol-ah it's all m-my fault." He stuttered.

" what happened what's going jeonghan." I said seriously.

" w-well um the dance I did for you earlier....went viral and now everyone is shipping us..." he said quietly placing his hands on his thighs. Thats what he's sad about. I chuckled and jeonghan looked at me confused.

" why are you laughing cheol-ah that's not funny." He said in a high pitched voice. He pushed me backward from my crouching position causing me to fall on my butt. Jeonghan laughed and wiped his eyes.

" your not mad?" He asked.

" of course not I mean you looked very uhh... never mind." What am I saying? I can't say this to him. I can't tell him that I wanted to throw him on the bed and pull his hair while hitting....

" seungcheol?" He said.

" huh?"

" I looked what out there?" He asked.

" you um looked really sexy..." I said looking down at my hands.

" aha so what that little girl said was true then!" He said jumping out of the chair.

" what did she say to you!" I said looking up at him. I knew she said something. That little snitch.

Jeonghan sat down on the floor in front of me and said," oh she just mentioned that a certain someone thought I looked amazing and couldn't keep his eyes off me." I didn't answer I just stared at him and he smirked. He fucking smirked.

" ya know I meant what I said, anytime or place." He said seductively before standing and going to take a shower. I was at a loss for words. Does he mean like sex anytime. I swear he confuses me to much. I stood up walking over to the computer to see what he was look at. It was a video of jeonghan trying to seduce me. Well he didn't really have to try hard. Maybe I can watch it a few times just to get jeonghan out of my system. He looks so sexy and I look like a mesmerized idiot but every time I think about his hands touching me and the way he pulled at his shirt it drives me wild.

I could feel my pants getting tight. God.....when he sat on my lap and whispered in my ear. As I was about to watch the video again I heard the bathroom door open.

" cheol-ah can you hand me my shorts I left them on my bed." He said pointing. When I stood all you could really see was my member trying to free itself from my pants.

I turned my back to jeonghan so he wouldn't notice and quickly handed him his shorts. When he shut the door I ran to my dresser and fumbled to change into some basketball shorts and a loose tee. Ill take a shower in the morning. When I heard the door open I jumped in bed.

Jeonghan had the towel wrapped around his head. His shirt hugged tightly to his body and his shorts made his ass look great. I felt tingles through my body again and I tried to stop thinking bad thoughts hoping my erection would go away.

" hey cheol-ah can you dry and brush my hair for me it's getting kind of long and hard to reach." He asked looking so innocent not knowing what he was doing to me down below the sheets.

" um sure hannie." I said sitting up trying to hide my member under the blanket.

" um can you big your blow dryer over here Im to tired to get up." I said thinking I was a genious.

" you lazy butt!" He chuckled," OK we can do it on your bed move over." He said handing me the brush and blow drier and sitting in between my legs, on top of the covers of course. He let his hair fall from the towel and on to his back. I started blow drying it but the cord was to short so I couldn't reach the top of his head. If he gets any closer he might feel it.

"Umm hannie can you scoot back a little I can't the cords to short?" I asked.

" yeah sure." He said scooting his warm body closer to mine. His back was now three inches away from it. Luckily I finished drying his hair a few minutes later. I started brushing his hair the bottown to the top. When I finished I couldn't help run my fingers through it.

" mhmmm" I heard jeonghan moan. I stopped immediately.

" d-did I hurt you? I'm sorry." I said quickly.

" no it feels good when you do that." He said leaning his head back to give me more access. I gently combed my fingers through his hair enjoying the soft moans and little sighs he let slip out. Some how he ended up laying back on me while I was propped up on the pillows, me running my fingers through his hair and him eyes closed relaxing in my lap. The silence wasn't awkward like what I was expecting it was nice and soothing.

" cheol-ah I'm cold." I heard him say barely whispering. I pulled my fingers away from his hair and lifted the edge of my blanket.

" get under here it's nice and cozy." I said. He sat up and slowly crawled under the cover still between my legs.

" can I sleep here tonight cheol-ah? " he asked poking his lip out.

My started beating hard against my chest, " u-m yeah I don't mind sharing a bed with you." I said and he smiled gently. He crawled from between my legs and layed down beside me. Disappointed I laid down next to him, wrapped ed my arms around him, and pulled him close. His eyes shot open and he was tense in my arms but he suddenly relaxed and snuggled more into my neck. Before I fell completely asleep I felt his soft lips press against mxy neck and I heard him whisper,

" next time you need to relieve yourself let me know and I'll happily take care of you."