28

Seungcheol ~~

What the hell is going on? The members and rushed for the doors after Jeonghans episode, I looked back to see if he was still following me. He was a little far away but still coming. I wanted to stop so we could be together but trying to go against the crowd was proven to be difficult. Instead I continued out the door. It seemed like no one not even the cops knew what was going on, it mad my wonder why Jeonghan seemed to know a lot.

Confusion was written all over everyone's faces as we stood outside the large building, I was actually scared. I hide it well but the other members were shaking, Wonwoo clung to my arm like a little koala bear. The police told the crowd to back away as much as we could so we did. It was so crowded and loud, everybody looking for their loved ones, Jeonghan! I looked around but I didn't see him. I felt a weird amount of heat build in my stomach and I felt queasy.

" guys do you see Jeonghan?" I asked everyone followed by shaking heads. My eyes darted around again but there was no sign of his beautiful long hair.

" he was just behind us..." Hoshi said with a worried look. I turned to face the doors again remembering the dejected look he had on his face when everyone was rushing out.

" where's Joshua? " jun asked looking around the group as well, he was no where to be found. A pang of worry washed over me and I felt sweat drip down my face. Please don't let them still be inside.

" maybe Jeonghans still inside!" Dino said coming to the front so everyone could see him. No one said anything for a moment thinking about the suggestion, I didn't want to believe it but that was the most logical assumption.

" but I saw him behind us." Hoshi said frowning," he had to have came out." I wanted to hold on to the hope that he did but I knew he didn't or he'd be clinging to my arm like Wonwoo right now telling me to hold him because he's scared.

"well I'm small enough to slip past everyone! Let me go check!" Dino said with a sense of urgency. I didn't catch on quick enough to grab him since my mind had wandered off to thoughts of Jeonghan but I did attempt to grab his arm.

" Dino don't! The police will get him out! It's dangerous!" I said but somehow her slipped past me. I tried to chase him but a police officer grabbed me pulling me back.

" you can't go in there sir!" He said pushing me into the crowd but I fought back trying to push him.

" you idiot my friend just ran back in and your worried about me!" I yelled throwing my arms around trying to force past the large man. This is bad all of this is bad.

" coups calm down.." Dk said from behind me. I swung my head around to see all the members looked pale and scared. What could I do? Two of our family members are in the building that is supposedly dangerous, and Joshua is no where to be found. I'm acting like a maniac while they are probably just as panicked as me. I slowly calmed letting my head fall I walked to the boys looking to give them support but I didn't get the chance. An explosion sounded from behind me and the force knocked the whole crowd back. There were screams filling the air followed by rumbling coming from the building. All of the members and I laid on the ground trying to get a sense for what was going on. Everyone was looking around at the mess until I heard a loud cry. I looked up and Minghao's face was completely white and stained with tears. Slowly all the members began sobbing and my fatherly instincts kicked in. I crawled to the members quickly pulling the first to cry, Minghao, into a hug.

" why are you crying are you hurt? Is anyone hurt?" I asked looking at each of them and they all looked at me bewildered, I felt Minghao's pull my shirt and I looked down at him.

" Di-Dino and Jeonghan ...." He said between hard sobs. It felt as if time stopped. My arms dropped to my sides and I looked up at the sky. Tears started to fall down the side of my face and it felt as if I was forcing myself to breathe. How could I be so stupid! I blinked trying to get myself to move, to do something.