1

*seungcheols pov*

" cheol-ahhh..." I heard a faint angelic voice call to me. I felt his hands slide up and down my thigh and i groaned loud. Jeonghan was on top of me. He leaned in and kissed my neck. I moaned loud grabbing his hair....

" seungcheol!" I heard the voice call louder.

My eyes shot open to see a confused looking jeonghan staring at me from his bed.

" what's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that." I said lightly sweating from my very strange dream.

" umm.. you were kind of moaning in your sleep.." he said nearly whispering.

" sorry hannie. Did I wake you up?" I asked mentally groaning from embarrassment.

" yeah." He chuckled,"you we're so loud." He laid back down.

I did the same assuming he would go back to sleep. But he kept rolling from side to side keeping me awake.

I sighed," what's on your mind?" I asked sitting up.

He looked at me and smirked,"I'm just wondering what made our leader moan so seductivly in his sleep." He said before finally turning and falling asleep. I'm glad he did because my face was really heated. I just can't believe our angel, Yoon Jeonghan, would say that. I laid back down but sleep would not come.

~~~~~~~~~~ next morning ~~~~~~~~~~

" cheol-ah it's time to wake the kids hurry." I heard jeonghan calling. I groaned and sat up in my bed. He was sitting on the edge of my bed with a very tight black sleeveless shirt. I don't know why I've never noticed before but jeonghan is very toned and honestly it's kind of sexy.

" why are you staring?" He chuckled then pulled me from my bed," let's go sleepy head!" I sighed and follows from the floor.

First we crept into Woozi and Hoshi's room finding Woozi still knocked out and hoshi watching dance videos.

" morning hyungs I'll wake woozi." He said we nodded and made our way to the next room.

Jun and minghao we're both getting dressed and shooed us away so we went to Wonwoo and mingyu room.

" wake up it's time for schedule." I said in my stern fatherly voice. They both rolled around but eventually got up. After we got everyone up and ready jeonghan heated up breakfast aka left over Chinese take out. I kept staring at him as he passed out our food. He looked so motherly and beautiful. His hair kept falling in his face and I just wanted to pull it into a ponytail.

" here hyung." Joshua said handing jeonghan a hair tie. They both smiled and jeonghan continued handing out food. I should've been the one to do that. I got my food and walked away from the members to eat in the living room. I don't why I'm so mad but seeing them smile together pissed me off. I was so mad I didn't even notice little Dino sit and eat next to me.

" hyung what's wrong." He asked munching on a piece of chicken.

" it's nothing maknae just thinking about the schedules today." I lied.

" speaking of schedules what do we have for today." Woozi said walking in holding his full looking stomach.

" I'll tell when everyone's done eating." I said as I began eating again.

* time skip*

Everyone started gathering on the couches ready to hear what's happening today.

" um one question before we start." Mingyu said looking at Vernon who looked like he was going to burst out in laughter.

" what's up." I said curiously.

" uh woozi hyung when's the baby due?" Vernon and mingyu bursted out laughing followed by everyone after we'd caught on. Woozi glared at him and slowly got up from the couch.

" jisoo where's your guitar?" Dk asked as woozi walked toward Joshua's room.

" it was under my be-"he was saying when woozi came rushing out Joshua's room swinging the guitar over his head.

" I'll teach you to mess with me germyu!!" Everyone jumped from the couches and ran except me who was amazed at how such a small person could swing the guitar without falling over. As woozi threw the guitar I felt two arms pull me to the floor. I fell with a thud. I looked to my side to see jeonghan covering his head. My cheeks heated as he bit his lip and looked over at me. He giggled pointing at how woozi was furiously ruffling mingyus hair. I helped him off the floor and said a small "thank you" and after several minutes of prying woozi off mingyu we actually started our meeting.

" guys today's schedule is going to be practing at 10:30 am and then a fan sign/ performance at 6:30. In between then at 12:00 we will leave and go have lunch, then head over to the performance venue and practice before the event. We will have a short break before the whole event starts so you can relax then." I said. Everyone looked totally excited. After that we all gather our things and headed out the door. As we were heading outside I looked to see joshua and jeonghan laughing at a weird dance hoshi was doing and I remembered hair ties.

" hey um.. I forgot something I'll be right back."I said rushing back inside. I went to my room and grabbed three black ties off of jeonghans dresser. Now I'll be prepared when jeonghan needs one.

" let's have fun today guys." I said as we all hopped into the van.