2

"please. hyejun, look. i know you think it's stupid to party after homecoming-"

"if you know i think it's stupid, then why continue to invite me?" hyejun sighed. she walked out of the gym and turned to look at her childhood friend, jackson, who had asked to speak to her in private.

jackson leaned in close to his old friend and smiled slyly. "it'll give you chance to get out, if you get my hint. i know you haven't let loose as much as usual since school started."

"which is exactly why i should avoid any parties and focus myself on studying this year." hyejun argued.

"you already get the top grades, junnie. you and i both know you're dying to get back into trouble." jackson pressed, leaning in close.

"i don't like when you're right." hyejun pursed her lips in distaste. "when's the party? and where?"

"right about.. now. my house, of course." jackson said, glancing to the clock. "i already brought spare clothes for you since i assumed you would say yes. change in the back like usual."

hyejun gave a saccharine smile ruffled her friend's hair as they made their way out of the school's front doors.

"you know me so well, jackie."

"don't call me that!" jackson huffed under his breath shoving his friend lightly. "call me something sexy. like swag master jackson."

"i'll call you dead at eighteen if you say some dumb shit like that again." hyejun muttered under her breath.

"and there she is." jackson whistled as they got into his car; he in the drivers seat and hyejun in the back with the bag for her.

"i will gouge your eyes out with my heels if you wanna keep that shit up, jackie."

"maybe i should have left you to keep trying to be a good girl." jackson huffed snarkily.

"maybe i should have drowned you when we were twelve and at the lake."

"wow on second thought, you should just change and let me drive." jackson smiled smoothly.

"mm." she hummed in response, already starting to rid herself of the blue dress and strappy heels and changing into the outfit jackson packed for her. "so what kind of lame party is it this time?"

"it's a party." he answered vaguely. "the real party is just... downstairs. like usual, junnie."

"gotcha."

- -

no sooner than hyejun had changed, the two of them had arrived at jackson's house where they made their way quickly to the large basement.

"there's someone coming here tonight that i want you to meet!" jackson called to her over the music.

"alright. are they here yet?"she called back.

jackson shook his head and lead her over to a table in the far back corner of the room. with a smirk he walked her around, pulled a key from his hidden pants pocket, and unlocked the drawer.

in the drawer were several different things; a few bottles of alcohol - bottles of hennessy, vodka, liquer, kahula -, a bowl, pipe, joints and several rows of weed, a line of ecstasy tablets, acid, and some other hallucinogens, and finally, a little heart shaped box that jackson informed her contained edibles.

"pick your poison, sweetheart. then we'll get the real party started."