GONE

Hopefully wish that you read this with a sad background music. Just to light up the mood. Enjoy^^

__________

Today is a bad day for baekhyun. He got bullied by big kids the whole day.

He walk to the beach with bloody hands and bruised face.

He put his bag and sat down . He pull out a yoda doll and lay it next to him.

" AAAHHHHHHHH !!!! " Baekhyun screamed with all my might .

He ignored the eyes that looked at him .

"I wish you were still here, chanyeol..." baekhyun cry and then he laugh.

"You know what? I've been crazy this day. Hehehe...

When i went the canteen, i always waited for you. But, then i realised that you're gone...

When i was bored, i always turn around to talk to you. But, then i realised that you're gone...

When school had ended, i always wanted to sling my arm on your shoulder. But, then i realised that you're gone...

In the evening, i went to your house to play with you. But, then i realised that your family had moved...

In the night, i always looked at our photo together. Ugly faces, happy faces, homework..
It always make me smile.

I always laugh alone when i remember that i used to make fun of you about your crush..." baekhyun started to feel the pain in his heart. It really hurt.

He grabbed the doll and held it close to his face.

"Bro, i missed you! I missed you so much!

I miss to talk to you..

I miss to see your smile...

I miss to play with you....

why did you leave me?!  You are like my brother. But, now you're gone.. i felt so lonely..

Sorry because I don't have time to say that I love you . I afraid that you will think that I'm gay..

But, actually my most fear is losing you. And my most fear had come true.

I don't care if your ghost come to me. All i want is to see your face. "

Baekhyun can not stand it anymore . He gripped the doll and makes it a little torn in the middle.

He hold back a little the pain the he felt. And manages to say..

"Please...please comeback chanyeol...i miss you! One day! I will come to you. Wait for me!!"

Baekhyun collapsed on the sand.

CHANYEOL...
I will come to you..RIGHT NOW..