You know, this college is much bigger than the college I attended overseas, yeah. Hmmm Bradford 126...126...ah found it, finally, there's probably like only 10 more minutes 'til the next period.

I enter the room to see a pissed professor but he seems less angry when he sees me. I go up to him and tell him how I just transferred here and all. You know the usual... Then the teacher tells me to sit next to a guy...more like man from his features. I don't know, he seems the bad boy...man...player with the way he's flirting with the woman next to him. I just dislike players and I gave the teacher a look and the teacher only returned his sympathy from me by the look in his eyes. I groaned inwardly and made my way to the only chair...next to the player. Well I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, so....shoo shoo, fly away evil thoughts. Must be the heat, I knew I shouldn't have brought this stupid jacket. No I'm kidding jacket, I love you very much...there I go again talking to my items... There, I feel so much more free without it...maybe I should put my hair up too.

I was fingering my lacy web-patterned black skull half gloves, (yeah you can call me gothic, I don't mind. It's your opinion and it's too much work for me to change it) when I heard the guy next to me telling the woman next to him, "You know, you're like homework. I should be doing you but I'm not. How about 9 tonight? I'll give you a night to remember your whole life." I even saw him nipping the woman's earlobe. I swear I'm ok with PDA, but really? Is that the best pick-up line he has? Next thing you know the woman next to him excuses herself to go to the restroom...I don't even want to know.

"So, sweetheart, is your name Linda because in Spanish it means beautiful and you, my sexy, are very beautiful." I heard his deep, sexy voice say. Too bad his personality could use some working.

I couldn't help but laugh, "You should work on your pick-up lines. You may be a hot face, but your personality needs a bit tweaking here and there, oh and your pick up lines, too." Then my smile turned into a frown, "Is that really how you pick up women?"

The guy clearly seems to be in shock, though I must say, his blue eyes stand out a lot. They are really beautiful, they go well with his black hair. He was going to say something when the bell rang, I just packed up my things and left, not giving him time to say even one word.

*~~Chase's POV~~*

That little vixen I swear, gosh! When I saw her hair tied up, I just wanted to rip that hair-band from her hair and kiss her, full-mouth. I could just imagine while I have my way with her and her hair is all over the pillow, yeah, that would be perfect. I swear the next time I see that little vix——isn't that her? I chuckled to myself, if my day couldn't get any better. Her locker is right below to mine. I stood there for a moment, taking in how sexy she looked. It's no doubt that she's a confident woman, but I still don't know her name! Most women look like sluts when they wear lacy netted camisoles with shorts, but not this vixen, no. She just looks confident, sexy ass.

I walked a bit closer, placed my hands on both sides of her torso, and she jumped. When she saw it was me, she leaned back against her locker in relief.

A smile tugged her lips, "Can I help you?"

A smile tugged on my lips as well, "Name's Chase Ravens, what's yours beautiful?"

She shook her head and gave a small laugh, she sounded so adorable. "My older brother taught me to never talk to strangers, more so, give them my name. But now that I know your name, I won't have to say 'cocky player' anymore in my head."

I felt my smile turn into a big grin, "So I run through your head already, that's not bad...not bad at all, sweetie." I leaned in, into her neck, when she put two hands up my chest.