Chapter 8

Claire's pov

"Wake up!" I yell at a sleeping Luizy. She doesn't even budge I try different things still nothing. Then I grab a cup and fill it with cold water a pour it on her head dreaming wake up!

"Hey what was that for."
"I was trying to wake you up and you didn't budge when I tried other stuff so I tried this and I worked."
We took turns showering and got dressed ready to leave for Disney. Luizy decided to go with a Peter Pan theme And I went with a Minnie Mouse theme. We finished with make up and hair and left for Dan and Phil's room we knocked on the door with my vlogging camera in hand and walked in.

"You guys ready?" Luizy asked. We didn't get a reply so we sat on the bed out of no where Dan and Phil pop out of the closet.

"BOOOO!"

"Ahh! Fffff..." I scream as we both gallo to the bed. "How long have you been I their for." I ask.

"Too long. But it was worth it." Phil replies.

At Phil's remark I turned and looked at Luizy.
"PHAN!!!" We scream running out of the room laughing.

Luizy pov

At Phil's remark I saw Claire look at me I knew exactly what to do we both steamed PHAN! And ran out the door followed buy an angry Dan and Phil we ran into an empty elevator and tried pushing the button to close the door but Dan and Phil managed to slip inside. DAMNIT. They pushed the lobby floor and started to title us.

"And that is for steaming PHAN so the whole hotel could hear it!" Yelled Phil between our laughs. The door stopped and me and Claire ran out still being chased buy dan and Phil like little kids. After that we hailed a cab that brought us to Disney land we decided to eat at a Disney cafe where some characters came around to meet us.

Phil pov

They are so excited. I love seeing them happy.  The characters coming around were all Winnie the Pooh characters. Every times character came around thy would run up to them and give them a big hug. After we left the restaurant. We decided to go on some rides.

Luizy was really excited to go on space mountain. Claire not so much we were almost at the front when Claire decided to make a run for the exit luckily Dan and Luizy grabbed her buy the hand and we got on the ride. The entire ride We were all dreaming like crazy we got of the ride and everyone wanted to go again so we did. We went on a few more rides then went to have lunch we finished our food then we went on a few rides andbig thunder mountain rail road which was so much fun. After finishing all the rides we went to meet Mickey and Minnie all Luizy and Claire's idea.

Luizy's pov

We are going to meet Mickey and Minnie. Yay. I don't know why I'm so excited I just am. I feel like I'm like seven.  I probably am acting like it.

We got to the front of the line and me and Claire ran to them. While Dan and Phil took pictures and vlogged. Then on the last one we took a group photo. Ugh today was so much fun.