Chapter 3

Claire's pov

I woke up at about 9:30. I guess no one was awake because I could hear snoring coming from out side and Luizy was sleeping on the air mattress. I walked into the kitchen and decide to make breakfast. Oh I completely forgot 2 more days till vidcon yay! I was almost done with the bacon when a sleepy Dan walked in.

"Mmm, what smells so good."

"Bacon and eggs you want some?" I asked after putting a few pieces of bacon and a scoop of eggs on the plate. He nodded as I heard footsteps.

"Did someone say bacon" I turned my head to see Phil in the doorway he sat down and I put a plate of food in front of him we all were almost done when Luizy walked in. I gave her the last plate of food and we all finished eating.

"You guys want to go out for lunch later?" Phil asked we nodded and he said we would meet at Starbucks at about 2:00.

We left their flat and walked over to ours.

**le walking time skip**

We walked into our flat during our walk people looked at us like we were crazy then I went into the bathroom and realized why.

"Luizy?!"
"Yeah"
"We never got ready before we left Dan and Phil's flat."
"That's why people looked at us like we were crazy." To be honest I don't blame them we looked a mess. We decided to watch some tv before we went to meet Dan and Phil at Starbucks. After that it was about 12:40 so we decided to get ready. We  just wore black leggings and sweatshirts. We put on very minimal make up brushed our hair I put mine in a high ponytail and curled it at the tips and Luizy just had her down curled slightly as well.

"Claire what time is it?" Luizy asked concerned.

"Umm 2:10.... Wait we were supposed to meet them at two." We slipped on some sneakers and decided to take our skateboards  because they we faster we grabbed our phones and ran out the door and down the street

Dan's pov

It was about 2:10 and Claire and Luizy were not here yet. "Phil do you think they forgot?"

"No" Phil responded reassuring me "they probably started getting ready and didn't realize the time." We sat at a booth. We waited about five more minutes then we saw them walk through the door with skateboards in their hand. They sat down "sorry..we're .. late" Luizy said through gasps the must have skate boarded all the way down I asked everyone what they wanted and went up to order it. When my name was called I went up and grabbed our drinks and gave them to everyone and sat down next to Luizy.
"So are you guys excited for vidcon?" Claire said breaking the silence. "I'm excited." Phil said after taking a sip of his hot chocolate. "Me too." I said because I actually was it is so much fun meeting everyone who made this possible. "So when's your flight leaving?" Luizy asked. "Umm Sunday I think at 6:30 in the morning." I said. "I think we might have the same flight. We leave on Sunday early morning too. We decided to book an early plan flight so we could have Monday till Thursday to explore." Luizy said with excitement. Hopefully we do have the same flight because We've known Claire and Luizy for at least 4 years and they are terrified of flying even though they like to travel so much they hate to go by themselves. During my train of thought I kind of zoned out while the others were talking and was snapped out of it when Claire said that they had to leave to get some stuff done . I didn't even realize but it was about 3 o'clock we've been talking for an hour.

I hugged Claire and Luizy good bye Phil doing the same. I watched them leave on there skate boards shortly after we left. I couldn't wait to go to vidcon because I have something special planned. Ohh I need to tell Phil.

**next day**

Claire's pov

"CLAIRE!" I woke up to Luizy screaming my name. "WHAT!?" I yelled back still half asleep. "Vidcon is tomorrow and you haven't packed a single thing it's one o'clock."  Oh man it is one o'clock. I must have slept in. So I got up and started to packI put my black shorts in first maybe only a few. Then I packed some skirts and nice shirts just in case. Then I packed my tee shirts and tank tops and some shoes . Then my batman pajamas and my toiletries and towels. Oh I almost forgot my swim suit. I think that's everything and it only took me 2 hours wow. I walked down stairs with my bag to see Luizy ready with a giant suit case one backpack and a purse.

" you really need all that?" I asked seriously we were only going for like a week.

"Yes, yes I do." She replied as I set my stuff down next to the door the rest of the day we just watched tv and had dinner. We both fell asleep early because we would half to wake up at 4:00, knowing Luizy, to get ready.

A/n please tell if you like it and what you think the plan that Dan came up with is.I would love to know what you think. :)  byeeee