Chapter 1

Claire's pov

Four days till vidcon. Yay! Me and Luizy were invited to do some panels and meetups and stuff like that. We always look forward to this type of stuff because we get to see our fans and YouTube friend. I'm just so excited.

I could hear Luizy in the other room finishing her outtro. I decide to scare her I grab my vlogging camera turn it on and tiptoe to her room. Luck for me the door was practically wide open I walk in and scream "boo!"

"Claire, why did you do that I almost pooed  myself!" I turned to the camera and said " and that is why you don't leave the door open. Byee!" I shut of the camera and see Luizy still standing there with her hand to her heart.

" don't do that ever again" I laughed "fine but you need to watch your back" I said then walked out I was going to make some food but instead we decided to get some pizza. We ordered one large cheese and waited after about five minutes we heard the doorbell ring.

"Claire, someone's at the door!" Luizy yelled sitting on the couch.

" so why don't you answer it!" I yelled back. I heard the door open and close and foot steps.

" Claire we have company." Luizy said and Dan and Phil walked in behind her we ordered some pizza for them and we decided to watch Jurassic park. Half way through the movie me and Luizy fell asleep all I can remember is we were almost done with the movie when my eyelids were getting droopy.

Dan's pov

We finished the movie when I realized Claire and Luizy fell asleep. We cleaned up all the dishes and leftover pizza. Phil looked at them and asked "should we bring them to their rooms?" I nodded. So Phil carried Luizy and I carried Claire we put them on their beds and we left and locked the door behind us.

A/n sorry this is short. I hoped you liked it I will try to update everyday and I will inform you if I will be updating a different day. Byeeee!