Chapter Thirteen

Recap: "Superman,Raven has a plan.The Titans need my help. I'm going to hell."

Supergirl's POV:

"Oh, I don't feel so good." Beastboy moaned in pain as we walked through the portal. My mouth hanged open as I looked around the place we were in. Hell. The walls were a deep shade of red and we were surrounded by large spikes that were rooted to the ground like plants and in the centre was a huge hole with a floating object

"The crystal can only be touched by me. He may have escaped it, but he can't destroy it." Raven stated.

"I just hope he left a trail of breadcrumbs." Blue mumbled.

Raven turned and started to walk through a path that was surrounded by the plant-like spikes we followed quickly. I suddenly heard a noise in the distance and whipped around quickly scanning the place encase if there was anything that was to attack us with the element of surprise.

"Hey Kiara you okay?"

I turned to see Damian in front of me with a concerned smile on his face which I couldn't help but return.

"Yeah I'm fine I just thought I heard something." I quickly pecked him on the cheek. He quickly turned his face but I could just see a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Come on." Damian said slipping his gloved hand into mine. I blushed as we caught up with the team.

"Home, sweet home." Raven muttered sarcastically

"Can't you just transport us inside?" Damian asked slipping his hand from mine. I immediately missed the warmth but reminded myself that were on a dangerous mission to help Raven stop her father from taking over the world. No time for hand-holding.

"No, it's shielded. " Raven replied

In the centre off the large hole was a floating rectangle with a blue glowing circle. We started to make our way to a set of stairs.

"Ugh..." Raven winced holding her head.

I heard some roaring in the distance. The Team and I looked up to see an army of flying lizard-like monster with no eyes. We got into a battle stance ready to fight.

"Argh!" Beastboy grunted in pain and fell to the floor.

"Garfield!" Starfire yelled running to him. Suddenly he sprouted a pair of...wings on his back. Blue fell back in surprise.

"Dude, what the hell?" he shouted. The roaring got louder and my eyes turned red ready to blasts the monsters.

I started blasting them but one caught me surprise and dragged me into the air by it's mouth. "Kiara!" Damian shouted.

I grabbed it's mouth and forced it to opened it's mouth large enough for me to shoot it. I flew down and gave Damian a quick hug to show him that I was okay. I flew up and continued to take out the flying demons.

In the corner of my eye I saw one of the monsters coiling around Blue squeezing him like a poisonous snake would do to it'd prey. Another one of them flew by it's mouth opened ready to kill him.

"Blue!" I shouted flying down to him but before I could reach Blue,a huge green creature grabbed the thing by it's neck and tail, pulling it till he tore the body in half. The green beast ran to the next monster and tore it away from Blue. Blue rolling away from to two in the process.

I flew over to him to see if he was okay he gave me a reassuring nod and we both watched in amazement. The green beast held the thing by it's tail bashing it's head a couple of time before throwing the thing far away.

"Gar, you still with us?" Blue asked warily getting up. The beast looked at us before smiling at us waving his hands. We both widened our eyes before smirking and ran off to join our team. I saw Damian and Raven by the stairs Damain cutting a monster in half and Raven weakly shooting some away. I flew to them punching and blasting some along the way.

But one of the creatures snatched Damian by the mouth. I blasted the monster and quickly caught Damian and flew to ground he smiled at me reassuringly before sprinting off to get rid off the rest of them. I flew towards Raven and helped her to stand straight. I turned to the team to see they had taken care of the remaining creatures.

A hoarse voice spoke out.

" Welcome home, sister."

We looked up to see three silhouettes on top of some pillars they jumped down.

"It's the freak show again." Blue stated.

One of the demons bent down and spikes started sprouting from its back the other two combined with it turning themselves into a three-headed monster with spider-like legs. The middle head opened it's mouth and shot a huge red beam. Damian quickly grabbed me and Raven by the wrist and dragged us to the entrance.

"Get inside!" Damian commanded while running towards the monster. I was about to follow him but he stopped me.

"You need to help Raven,she might not be able to make the journey."

I frowned at Damian wanting to help but he quickly gave me a peck on the lips before giving me a smirk. I rolled my eyes knowing I had lost but smiled and turned to Raven before flying towards the floating object.

We stopped at the middle of the shape. I turned to see Raven's eyes glowing white before holding up her hands they glowed purple as did the object before falling apart revealing a red blob that opened with the plant-like spikes from before surround the object in the middle.The red crystal.

Raven made her way to the centre followed closely behind I scanned the place ready to take down any more monsters that were waiting in the shadows. When Raven reached the of the hole a stone platform made its way to the smaller platform in the centre. We walked across the bridge.

Once we reached the middle Raven reached for the crystal before she could make contacted a sword flew towards the crystal shattering it. I tried to see where the sword came from but Raven was suddenly knocked into me sending us to the side. I looked up to see a shadowed figure walking towards us. As it got closer I suddenly recognised the figure Ra Al Ghul the leader of Assassins. Oh God I've heard many stories of him and his army of assassins and him being revived from the Lazarus Pit many times.

I tried to get up but Raven was on top off me and wasn't moving. The assassin lifted his sword ready to strike but Damian came to the rescue and landed in front of us.

He slowly got up. The two stared at each other for a split second until Damian said in surprise.

"Grandfather?"

Wait...Grandfather!?!

(A/N: Hello my lovely readers sorry for the late update again because this was the last week of school I've been busy with all the trips and events that happened so I didn't have the time to update but my school finally broke up for the Summer. Yay! So I'll hopefully be able to finish this story this week! Enjoy the chapter love you guys. Happy reading!)