Chapter Seven

Supergirl's/Kiara's POV

Right now us six were on our way to a carnival near town. To be honest it was really unecpected when Starfire called everyone to the main room. Just to find that she wanted us to dress casual as we will be going out.

I was dressed in dark blue skinny jeans a black shirt with a black cardigan and matching converse. Raven wore a dark blue top with a waist length leather jacket,a blue mini skirt and black boots. Starfire had a navy blue off-the-shoulder jumper, marron jeans and black heels. Jaimes wore a long sleeved black top and light blue jeans. Garfield wore black jeans a white long sleeved shirt with an orange hoodie and a matching hat to hid his green skin. And Damian was dressed in blue jeans a black shirt with a maroon sweater.

Once I finished looking at every ones clothing I realised that I was still squashed in the car between Garfield and Damian....lovely. As Starfire parked her car I heard Jaimes grunt.

"Dude, did you have to bring the sword?"

"Preparedness is a prerequisite for victory."

'Wow. Mature words for a brat.'

"The gear stays in the car, Damian. Tonight we are to enjoy some mandatory fun." Starfire said with a grin on her face.

We got out of the car and paid for our tickets and made our way to Starfire.

"This is an opportunity to become more familiar with each other."

"How much more familiar can we get we've already seen Garfield lick himself" Jaimes said.

"As a dog?" Damian asks behind from behind me.

"I wish." Raven replied.

I shudder.

We make our way towards a game where you to have to shoot at some ducks and if you manage to knock them over you some tickets for a prize you get to choose later on. Garfield paid to play and got perfect shoots on each duck. At the end of the game he won some tickets.

"Just call me 'Eagle Eyes'." He said wavying his tickets in front of Jaimes, trying to show off.

Jaimes just raised his eyebrows and turned to look at another game that caught his attention. We made our way there. This game is when you use a hammer and slam it down on a button if you hit it hard enough the lights will light up and go higher up depending on how hard you hit and if you hit hard enough the bell at the top of the machine would ring.

Jaimes raised the hammer giving Garfield a smug look his back shining red, luckily no one noticed, as he slammed the hammer down. He must've slammed it too hard because the bell at the top of the game came off indicating that it was broken.

'Typical Jaimes.'

I heard giggling not far from here. I turned my head to see Damian and Raven laughing at each other as they made fun off their reflections in the fun mirror they were looking at.

'They seem to be getting close.'

I then felt it a pang in my chest, not the severe type this was different somehow. I couldn't tell what it was as I had never felt it before. I looked again at Raven and Damian. I suddenly felt it again. What is this nagging feeling in my chest?

Am I... jealous? Of who? Again I looked up but not at Raven at...Damian?

I didn't realise that I was staring until Damian looked at me and we made eye contact for the second time. As I looked into his emerald green eyes my heart suddenly speed up as if I has ran around the world a million times without taking a break.

I turned away quickly covering my face it felt warm....again. 'What is happening to me?'

I remove my hands to see Starfire smirking at me. Awww snap! She saw.

"Kiara."

"Yes?" My voice came out like as a high pitched squeak.

"I saw." She said.

"Saw what?" I faked innocent.

"I saw you blush....When you were looking at Damian." She replied, the smirk not going away.

"What? Pssh no its just...that...its getting...hotter around here," I started fanning myself to make it more belivable. But Starfire just gave me the your-not-fooling-me look.

'Damn it.'

"Don't worry Kiara. I won't tell." Starfire said giving me a mischievous grin. 'Why me?' I complained to my self.

I followed her to another game where you had to throw some hoops onto a pole. And Raven was throwing it one by one getting it each time.

I looked to see Damian picked three in each hand and throw it all at the same time each one landing perfectly on the pole. We all stared at him mouths wide open, except from Raven and Starfire.

Damian turned around to look at me his eyes widening before replacing it with a...smile? My eyes widened and for the third time I blushed again!

But I quickly looked away to see Starfire giving me the look. She moved her eyes towards where Damian was as if telling me to look that way. I wanted to refuse but seeing as she is still the leader. So I add no choice but to obey.

I sighed and turned to look at Damian who was looking at me with confusion written all over his face.He must have noticed me staring because he looked away aswell but not quick enough to hide the fact that he was...blushing?