Chapter Four

Supergirl's POV

"He hasn't stopped for an hour and a half." Jaimes says his voice like a robot.

That's right 1 hour and 30 minutes have gone and instead of the team and I doing our usual training we spent it doing absolutely nothing! How so? You may ask well,you can thank the oh-so-wonderful Robin who decided to be nice and hog the training area for himself.

And that wasn't the worst part. The little brat was beating my record! I had to use my strength and will power to not use my laser eyes on him.

"Damian, it's time to let others have their turn."

Damian ignore Starfire and carried on taking out the droids. He front flips in the air landing behind the machine allowing him to stab it from behind.
"I'm not finished." He says as he slices another droid in half.

He turns ready to attack the on-coming machines. When they suddenly disappeared. I smirked to myself knowing fully who it was. I turned to see Jaimes at the controls with a fake innocent look.
"Gee, how'd that happen?" He said sarcastically.

Out of nowhere Damian snatches a batarang from his utility belt and flung it towards Jaimes. Luckily his scarab shot it before it could do any damage.
Jaimes face turned from shock to pure anger.

"What the hell?"

"Hmph, I heard your tech was fast," he started a smirk forming on his face, "I wanted to see how fast."

"Don't mess with us, little man." Jaimes warned as he marched his way towards him, Damian took his sword ready to fight.

"Alright." Starfire flew down to them breaking them apart, "I can see were getting off on the wrong foot," she turned to look at Damian,"Damian, this is a team effort. We need to be willing to accommodate others."

"NightWing said you were a princess," Robin started as he placed his sword back in his belt, "Exiled, not doubt." He said a scowl written on his face.

"Technically, it was a coup. And like it or not, I am the leader of this group."

"As I see it, your an alien with no where to go." He replied sharply.

"Everyone needs a home, Damian. You included." Raven said joining in on the conversation.

"Thank you for chiming in, witch girl." His voice dripping with sarcasm.

"We're only here to help you realize your potential." Starfire said annoyed.

"You've been here long enough. When do you think you'll realize yours?" He snapped.

'Okay this kid needs to show some respect!' I thought angrily.

As if he has read my mind.Jaimes walked up to Robin and put a hand on his shoulder.
"Dude you need to show some respect."

'Thank you Jaimes!' I cheered in my head.But my happiness was short lived.

Damian grabbed Jaime's arm and kneed him in the stomach before kicking him again sending him to the other side of the room.

My eyes widened in shock. Raven's face matching mine, "Oh, no."

Jaimes stood up anger clear on his face as the mask covers it up. His hands turned into swords.

"Ready when you are." Damian said unleashing his sword.

"No stop this..." Starfire said.

But they ignored her as they ran towards the center of the training area their swords clashing. Blue Beetle went to attack Robin, but he skillfully dodged Jaimes hits. When they clashed swords again Damian asked,

"Who's fighting me, you or the bug?"

"You better hope it's me!" Jaimes shouted back.
The fight continued on until Robin threw an explosive device in Jaimes face that knocked him to the ground.

Damian walked over towards him, towering over him.
"That's the difference between you and me. You wear a weapon. I am a weapon."

Suddenly Jaimes eyes turned a dangerous red and a blue light shone from his chest.

"No!"

Before we could register what was happening Jaimes blasted Robin knocking him towards us. Jaimes ran towards him and tried to shoot again, before Starfire blasted him a warning star bolt.

"Enough!" She shouted.

We all rushed to Robin. Starfire, holding his head gently. Jaimes ran over his mask retracting his face allowing us to see a look off guilt in his eyes.
"I tried to stop it. Dois mio...is he still alive?"
Starfire removed his mask showing us his half burnt face.
"His still alive. Barely."

"This is going to be an awkward call to Batman." Garfield said to us.

"Everyone get back." Raven said walking towards Damian holding his head in her hands I stood close by to see what she was doing.

"By the power of Azarath. I beseech you. Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos."

Raven gasps as her eyes turn white before she faints. Starfire catches her.
"We need to get her to her room. Garfield?"

Garfield morphs into a gorilla, "I got her." He says before carrying her and walking away. Starfire follows closely behind with Jaimes and me on her tail.
I hear groaning and turned to look at Damian waking up, his face completley healed as if nothing had happened. He looks at me and for the first time we make eye contact and I realize then that he has the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen. I don't realize were staring at each other until his voice cuts me from my trance.

"What....What happened?" He groans.
"Raven healed you we have to tend to her." Starfire says quickly before leaving the room. Jaime's looks back, "Sorry." He says before exciting the room. As I turn to leave as well I turn around to give Damian one last look, shaking my head in disapproval, before leaving.