I put her legs over my lap as she runs her fingers through my hair. I need to stop this before it gets out of hand. I pull away slowly and admire her beautiful face for a moment.

"We can't do this here."  I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Oh my god." I think it hit her that we are not at home and we are most definitely in Riley's room.

"Well, Ranger Rick, I'm going to have some words with you later then." She smirked as she got up and grabbed my hand pulling me towards the door.

She stopped right at the door and turned around and started smiling.

"What?" I smiled at her.

She stood on her tip toes and kissed me and then took my hand again and we headed out to the living room where everyone was patiently waiting for us. We peaked our heads out to see what they were doing. Mr and Mrs Matthews were sitting on the couch quietly talking, Riley was at the bay window tapping her foot on the ground consistently and Farkle was pacing around. We made our entrance and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us. Maya's never been a fan of attention. She's giving her I'm glad that you're happy, but please stop staring at me look.

"So is everything okay now?" Mr Matthews asked.

"Perfect." Maya turned her head and looked at me and smiled.

"Again I'm sorry guys." He was still feeling guilty over this whole situation.

"Matthews it's okay, and besides, I think this incident brought Lucas and I together a little bit more. There will always be people out there that want what you have and that's jealousy. I should have never felt threatened by her because it was silly of me to think that she could break this." She held our joined hands in the air.

Something that was starting off so sweet turned into a typical Maya comment instead. This is one of the many things I love about her, she doesn't care about making cliche comments, she's just her normal self.

"I'm glad things worked out." Farkle smiled at us.

"Why wouldn't it? Aren't you suppose to be a genius?" Sarcastic Maya is fully intact.

"Hey I just joined the party, I didn't even know what happened until I got here." Farkle put his hands up in surrender.

"Maya! YAY!" Riley had the biggest smile ever.

"Thanks for everything Riles." Maya and Riley hugged. Oh, here it comes.

"Thunder!" Maya yells pointing her finger with her friendship ring on in the air.

"Lighting!" Riley does the same.

You would think they would have grown out of that by now, but nope. It's just as adorable as it was the first time I saw them do it.

"Maya I heard your appointment went well the other day and you found out you're two months along?" Topanga walked over to us smiling.

"Yeah took me by surprise, I had no idea." One of her cute chuckles followed her statement. Which it instantly made me smile by the sound of it.

"What are you smiling at Huckleberry?" She grinned at me.

"You." I smiled at her and you could just see her face going blush.

She pulled by my shirt and pulled me close to her.

"Oh huckleberry, huckleberry. You just wait until later." She said in a really quiet whisper and smirks at me.

"Ohhhhh, okay Maya." I say very loudly.

"Keep going, I dare you." She stares me right in the eye.

"Okay, Maya, you have to remember there's another human inside you, you can't keep doing your normal antics to get to Lucas." Riley starts laughing after she says that. Maya finally lets go of me and turns to Riley.

"I'm still getting used to this whole new situation, but that probably won't be the last one, it'll happen again." Maya rolled her eyes.

"You know you two remind me of us a little bit when we were seniors." Topanga kinda chuckled.

"Oh let's not get Matthews started he just calmed down." She crossed her arms staring at Mr Matthews.

"What? Me?" He pointed at himself acting as if he had no idea what Maya was talking about.

"Yeah, you. Who else freaks out more then you? Certainly not anyone in this room." Maya laughed.

"Trust me guys, I lost count of his freak outs over the years and believe me they've only gotten worse." Mrs Matthews smirked at Mr Matthews.

"Oh! Well, that's just so not true!" He looked like he was about to lose it before Maya cuts in.

"As fun as this is guys, Lucas and I need to get home, it's almost 10 and we have school tomorrow and as it turns out pregnancy is already exhausting me on top of the long day.

"Oh that's code for they want to spend time alone together." Riley blurted out loud and then covered her mouth.

"Thanks Riles, but I think they got it." Maya laughed.

In a way I'm glad this little misunderstanding happened because it showed me that we can get through anything. It gave us a whole new connection, on the bonding level. We could actually talk to each other about the issue and speak so freely about our relationship. I think Maya is going to be an amazing mother, and how lucky am I that its with me?