Ch.18 Tutors

(5 Month Time Skip)

Blake's Pov

Logan and I were still going stronger by the day with Conner and Thomas by our side. Last month, they stop keeping their relationship a secret and kissed for the first time during school. Usually Conner, Thomas, and I didn't get bullied but if one of us happened to, we had each other's back. As for my mother, I haven't seen her in about 3 months but i have this hope that she is getting better. I know I should hate her, for what she did to me but she's my mom and you can never replace the love I have for her. Even though all the good memories where from when I was younger, there might be good ones soon. I had gotten a promotion at my job now being a assistant manager, I have over $900,000 from my job, loose change, and birthday money from a while ago. I was still an A honor roll student so I had been signing up for a scholar ship. I also found a new I interest in dancing, more of the hip hop side but it turns out I'm pretty good. Anyway we (Logan, Conner , Thomas and I) were in my best subject: psychology, leaving, when Mrs.Humane told us to stay. I was not as panicked and scared of the outcome as I would be if I was alone.

"So, Thomas, Conner, and Logan you guys are all close to failing in my class."-Mrs.Humane

"How?" - Conner, Thomas and Logan

"Well, you just need extra help, like a tutor."-Mrs.Humane

"Mrs.Humane, I not try to be rude but what does this have to do with me?"-Me

"Since your my top student, I figured that you could tutor them all since your all friends."-Mrs.Humane

My eyes widen while her sentence played in my head like it was on rewind. She must be crazy for expecting me to help all of them, but then again there my friends and they need help. So, in time of need I'll be there.

"Okay."-Me

"That's great, here's your slips head off to class now."-Mrs.Humane

"Bye."-Conner,Thomas,Logan and I

"So you guys just meet me by the entrance after school."-Me

"Okay, see you guys later."-Conner and Thomas.

"Hey, it feels like I haven't seen you all day, let me walk you to class."Logan

"Okay, sure."-Me

We walked in a comfortable silence but I still knew something was wrong with Logan by the nervous yet anxious look on his face.

"Hey, what's wrong?"-Me

"... Are you busy Friday night?"-Logan

"No, why?"-Me

"Because I want to give you something and take you somewhere."-Logan

"Okay."-Me

"Here's your class, bye. Love you."-Logan

"Bye, Love you too."-Me

With a kiss on the head he walked off towards his class while I walked into mine while handing my note to the teacher, taking my seat, and going over what happened today.