Ch.7 Secrets

Blake's Pov

I saw her, I smelt her and I angered her. She starts screaming at me, wondering why I'm late but just like earlier I can't explain. The only difference now and back then is I don't get detention but something much much worse. She slaps and kicks me down with a satisfying crack ringing through her ears she puts my hands above my arms, and holds the knife. She pulls up my shirt a starts stabbing me in the stomach I where I'm cough out blood about to pass out. When she's sees this she stands up and says maybe you won't be so late, I'm taking a nap and when I wake up this blood better be gone and my dinner better be ready. I nod my head repeatedly until she walks out the room. Then, I basically drag my self out into the bathroom to wrap up my stomach a good 8 times and start to get to work. I clean up my blood and finish dinner making extra for myself and limp to my room to start my homework.

Friday

I wake up to a message from Logan saying good morning see you at school. I went to shower but it was super hard because of my wraps but at least I was clean and picked out some jeans and a short sleeve shirt with some concealer on my cheek covering last nights bruise. I grab my small breakfast and head towards my 1st class which happens to be gym so I got I make up a stomach ache to get out of it or I will start to bleed again, so I fake being sick and I'm able to sit out during the whole time. I'm walking past the locker room when someone splashes my face for a joke and I run to the nearest washroom that's not in the locker room but I run into Logan. He starts to ask me if I'm okay but the looks at my cheek and ask who did this but a flash of confusion crosses my face but then realization when I realize that the concealer is off and you can see my bruise. To avoid any confrontation I run into the bathroom and search my bag for my concealer then start to put it on but not before Logan burst through the door. I freeze at the sight and think how I'm going to explain this one.

Logan's Pov

I see that bruise and I immediately turn to confused to angry and concern but before I get an answer she runs to the bathroom. I look to see if anyone is paying attention and then dash into the bathroom to see her about to put concealer on. I check to see if anyone else is in here and then lock the door. I slowly approach her and look her in the eye and start to ask the only question that I need an answer to.

"Who did this?"- Me

But all I hear is she'll know and I can't tell and a tear escapes her eye so I quickly pull into her hug. She breaks out into a full on sob and tries her hardest to  hold them back but she can't and for that I squeeze her tightly, hoping to help her calm down a bit and when she does she says I'll tell you but you can't tell a soul. She says it so quietly that if I wasn't paying attention I would of missed it but I still say a slight okay, I promise and wait for her to begin