Ch.12 Stares,Whispers & Glares

Blake's Pov

After the date it was around 7, so we went home but he had to drop me off because we had school tomorrow.

{Next Day}

I woke up feeling scared and nervous for what will happen today. Logan said he would pick me up, I was a little hesitant at first but finally agreed. I picked out a casual outfit yet cute outfit.

I was finishing up my breakfast when I my mother came downstairs and saw me eating

I was finishing up my breakfast when I my mother came downstairs and saw me eating. I tried my hardest to put the bowl in the sink before she saw but it was to late. Like rapid fire she had thrown my bowl on the floor and proceeded to drag me out of the chair.

Overweight

Slap

Ungrateful brat

Slap

To stupid to function

Slap
-Mother

Thankfully she walked back upstairs but I could already feel the bruise forming. I promised my self I would never cry in front of her so I used all my effort and went upstairs. I put on a bunch of concealer and was just finishing up, when I got a text from Logan saying he was here. I grabbed my bag and left the house to Logan's car. I sat down and I notice that Logan looked upset so I asked him what was wrong.

"Nothing."-Logan

"Are you sure, you can tell me."-Me

"Okay, why do you have on makeup?"-Logan

"Um..well...I have my reasons."-Me

"Okay, but I don't think you should wear makeup."-Logan

"Why?-Me

"Because, you're beautiful without it."-Logan

I turned my head so Logan wouldn't see the blush that's forming. I think I should tell him, yea I'm going tell him because I really trust him.

"Hey, Logan."-Me

"Yea."-Logan

"So, I'll tell you why I have makeup on but don't tell anyone."-Me

"I promise."-Logan

"Okay, you know how I my mom wasn't home on the weekend?"-Me

"Yea"-Logan

"Well she's never home on the weekends just during the weekdays. Anyway, this morning I was eating breakfast and she saw me and instantly threw my bowl on the floor because I'm not allowed to eat. She slapped me three times then went upstairs. Originally, I didn't have any makeup on but I had to cover up the bruises so I put concealer on."-Me

I hadn't noticed that we were at school until we got out the car and Logan instantly hugged me and whispered in my ear that it's okay. We broke apart but he grabbed my hand and started walking towards the school doors. If people were already staring outside, u could only imagine what people were going to do outside. I'm sensing the Logan noticed my nerves and gave me a reassuring tight squeeze.
He walked me to my locker, while I tried to ignore the stares, whispers and glares but they were getting annoying. I got my stuff out and we were about to go our separate ways when Logan pulled and told me to tell him if anything happens today. I gave me a kiss on the forehead ad whispered have a good day. I slightly nodded not being able to mutter up a conversation and headed to my classroom.