Ch.10 Im So Exicted

Blake's Pov

I woke up at twelve and ate brunch and watched a little tv. I don't think I'm going to take long so I waited till 3:30 to hop in the showers and get ready. I know he doesn't know this but this is my first date and I'm so nervous. I picked out  this really cute outfit that was in the back of my closet.

I found it really comfortable and I hope wherever we were going that I was underdressed or overdressed

I found it really comfortable and I hope wherever we were going that I was underdressed or overdressed. By time I was done it was about 4:30, so I decided to clean up the mess I made until I heard the doorbell ring. I check the clock to see it was 4:59 and smiled at his cheesiness. I opened door and my smile grew wider when I saw him holding the bouquet of Hoya Bella Diablos:

 I opened door and my smile grew wider when I saw him holding the bouquet of Hoya Bella Diablos:

I didn't think anyone knew my favorite flowers but I guess wrong. I looked to see Logan smiling with a loving type look I think I'm his eyes.

Logan's Pov

When I saw Blake, it was like time stopped and it was just me and her. I knew right there and then that she was beautiful no matter what she wore. I had found out that her favorite flowers were Hoya Bella Diablos when we were in the 9th grade.

"Hey"-Me

"Hi"-Blake

"You look beautiful"-Me

"Thank you, you look beautiful too"-Blake

"I mean nice, you look nice."-Blake

I chuckled at how adorable she looked fumbling over her words and asked if she was ready she slightly nodded and I walked her to  the car and then opens the passengers door for her. At first, it was a awkward silence,neither one of us knowing what to say. Then, music starting play and we were both singing and that's where it turned into a way more comfortable atmosphere.  I didn't know if she knew how to skate or not but I really wanted to take her here because when I was a kid,I told my mom that if I find someone that I really really like I'm going to take them here. Blake will be the first girl I have ever taken here. When we get there I look over and see Blake with a look of excitement.

"Oh my gosh. This is so cool. I love skating. Thank you so much. This just awesome."-Blake

"I'm glad you like it"-Me

I grabbed her hand and we made towards the people who have the skates (don't know what they are called). We got out matching neon green skates and headed towards the floor.

Blake's Pov

We started skating while holding hands then, Logan would grab both my hands and skate backwards while looking at me. For a first date it's has to be the best. We got tired and was leaving the floor but before we left we made sure to take some pictures together. We left the skating rink and got McDonalds. Since it was a little late we  decided to end the date, I arrived home and he walked me to the door and asked if I was alone at home I said it was fine. I think he saw past that because I really didn't want to be alone so he asked me if we could watch movies. I was so sleepy I was trying not to but I felt my eyes drop and felt a soft touch in my forehead before hearing goodnight princess.