Ch.8 Thats a Lot To Take In

Blake's Pov

I'm currently sitting in the girls washroom taking in deep breaths before starting my story. I'm ready just, inhale and exhale.

"So do you know how I never talk about my dad?"-Me

"Yes" -Logan says while urging me to go on with his eyes.

"So, when I was 10 my dad, passed from leukemia, and that's when everything changed. Before his, his death my mom would always talk with me and we would do stuff together. After, his funeral my mom didn't talk to me for a good 3 three weeks but then I lost it. I saw her one day crying and I wanted to comfort her but all my anger reached the surface and I lashed out. I started about how I lost someone too and how she never thought how it affected me. I hadn't notice the evil look in her eye until I had fallen to the ground from the first slap she gave me." I had to stop and take a breath because I had already felt tears fall down my face.

"You don't have to tell me. I'm not going to make you, I can wait as long as you like." -Logan

"No, I want to tell you."-Me

"Okay"-Logan

"Anyway, she continued to hit me even when I did the slightest thing wrong. I got so scared of her, that I locked my self in my room, which is something I'll never do again because that night she had cut me on my arm for the very first time. That's when I was 12 and by then I had figured out that she was never going to change, so I started to just do what she said and trying my best to not do something that seemed disobedient and started studying way more than I should worried what would happen if I got bad grades. Then, when I was 13, she would come home drunk hitting me so I learned how to stay hidden while she was drunk, day or night. So now, she does that same stuff but much worse and much more than she used it. I used to think that deep deep down inside her that she was still my mother but I lost that when she started treating me worse over the years."

Logan's Pov

I couldn't find any words to express my emotions so I just pulled her into a hug, stoking her hair while whispering relaxing things. I looked down at her while thinking of how much stuff she's went through the and how she doesn't deserve any of it.

"You know what your story tells me or anyone else?"-Me

"No, what?"-Blake

"It says you have been strong and still are when you need to be the most and you have kept fighting not giving in to all the hits and weds that hurt you over the years and for that you are officially the strongest person I know."-Me

"Thanks, I don't deserve you"-Blake

"No you really don't"-Me 
She starts to pull away but I grab and hold onto her real tight and whisper, "you deserve better".