Ch.4 Bully

Logan's Pov

I start to chuckle but stop when I see the smile on her face. It makes me so happy to see her happy again and call her mine but first I need to ask her. So that's what I'll do.  I get out my thoughts to see her grabbing my hand but instead I bring her into a full on teddy bear hug while smiling like I won the lottery. She lets out a laugh at my actions and it makes me love her even more. Yes I do love her but I want to take things slow for her. I'm not going to mess this up, she's my princess.

"Hey I want to ask you something and I understand if you say no because it might be to fast, okay?"-Me
"Sure"- Blake
"First off, do you have any plans this Saturday?"- Me
"No"
"Well..will you go out on a date with me?"- Me
"Umm..yes"- Blake
"Okay. Great! So I will give you my number so we can discuss details. Sound good?"- Me
"Great. I mean yea cool."

I start to leave but then I turn around and kiss her on the cheek. I don't wait long enough for a reply and dash out there before she changes her mind. But, when I see her I shout bye Princess loud enough for everyone in the hallway to hear. I see my friends and go over and tell them the good news.

Blake's Pov

I walk out of the library and look up to see and hear Logan saying bye Princess and everyone looks my way. I quickly head off to my locker in hopes to avoid the attention,stares and whispers. I make it to my locker to get slammed into it by my favorite person Kelsey. She stays to threaten me but gets cut off by Logan's raging voice in the hallway screaming "What do you think your doing?". She tries to lie but again gets cut off by Logan saying "If I ever see you touch,hurt or even see look at her in the wrong way I will not hesitate to end you." As she frantically nods and runs offs, Logan makes his way to me and starts to ask me if I'm okay but all I can do is nod and hug tightly as if he was the last thing holding me together and it seemed like he was. In my head I now know that I'm falling for the bad boy and hard.