Ch.2 Storage Room Talk

Logan's Pov

I wake up thinking about her all the time now. I try to distract my self but my mind always makes a one way ticket back to her. I think today is the day I'm going to tell her how I feel but maybe I should ask Conner and Thomas. I get to school to see a crowd around some people and I go to check it out. What I see shocks me because I never seen Blake get bullied by "The Queen Bee" but then again no one really pays attention to her like I do. I want to help her but before I can she is already making a run for her locker after that hard trip. When I see Conner and Thomas in 2nd period I go up and ask them if today during lunch would be a good time to tell her and luckily they agree with me. By time lunch scrolls around I am practically eaten alive with nerves. What if she rejects me or worse what if she laughs in my face thinking that I'm joking. Once I see the library doors I push all those nerves and thoughts away and walk up to her and pull her into the back. I turn the light on and stand in front of the door with my back facing her.

(Next Part in Dialogue)
Blake-Regular
Logan-Bold&Underline

Hey can we talk? Please
Okay. You don't have to speak just listen for me. Look Blake, I like you a lot I have for awhile and I know it may not seem believable but it is. People may call you weird but aren't we all. To me you're beautiful, caring, smart, funny, sweet, and different. But that's what I wanted to tell you so..yea
Say something please.
Well I understand you need some time so I'll just or you can just find me when and if you need to talk. Bye

Blake Pov

Well that was interesting I can't believe that the guy I like, likes me back out of all people I really wanted to talk to him but I was shocked and scared that it would turn out fake. So for the rest of the day, I spent it thinking about a certain bad boy.