Chapter 11

Harry's pov

Today is the day I meet Luke. I'm leaving Niall alone with Ashton while I do so. I hope they don't get into any trouble. If they do it'll most likely be Niall's idea. I was sitting at the coffee shop where we were meeting at, I was about 10 minutes early. 5 minutes till our set time I saw him walk in. Dominance was clear in his posture and how he walked. I stood up when he was closer and shook hands with him. "I'm Harry." I introduced. "Luke." He smiled. "Nice to meet you." I nodded. "Same goes for yourself." He grinned. "Okay so this will probably be awkward. We're both doms and I'm meeting you on behalf of my brother but I don't want this to be any more awkward than it has to be." I said scratching the back of my neck. "Yes me too, glad you were thinking the same thing." He chuckled. I just nodded. "Okay so I'm a pretty easy going guy. Yes there will he rules he'd have do follow and he'd be punished accordingly but I'm not overly strict. Most people think I'm too easy on my subs. Heck all my subs thought I as too easy on them that's why they left me." He sighed. "I'm the same way. Honestly Ashton needs an easy going Dom because he recently just switched from being a Dom to a sub. He's actually very submissive though." I told him. "He sounds great. I can't wait to meet him, is there any way I could meet him soon?" He asked. "Today if you'd like, but remember he's new at this. You might have to direct him a little bit." I reminded. "Of course." He said grinning. "He's at my place." I informed. "I'll follow you over there." He smiled. I nodded and got into my vehicle. We were soon on the way to my house. "Call baby girl." I told my car. "Daddy?" He answered. "Luke is coming over, make sure Ashton knows kinda sorta how to act please? I'm sorry it's such short notice but please baby do the best you can and daddy will finger you tonight." I told him. "Okay daddy." He giggled. "You're the best. I love you." I spoke with a breath of relief. "I love you too. Bye daddy." He spoke before hanging up. I smiled to myself. I got lucky. 15 minutes later we were pulling into my driveway. We both got out of our cars and I led the way into my house. Both subs sat in the submissive position, on their knees, sitting on their feet, hands behind their back, and head down, just out of the way of the door. "Ni baby you can stand." I called gently. I looked over at Luke. He was smirking. "You can as well Ashton." He said just as gentle. Ashton shakily stood up. "Look at me baby." Luke spoke soothingly. Ashton's eyes met looks and his eyes widened. "You're hot." He blurted. "Aw thanks babe." Luke cooed. Ashton blushed and looked down. "Hey it's okay." Luke soothed. "I'm not supposed to do that. Subs aren't supposed to do that." He cried. "Oh baby boy, you can say I'm hot as much as you like." He chuckled. "Really?" Ashton asked looking confused. "Yes really. The rules depend on the Dom and if you end up being my sub you can call me hot whenever you want." Luke grinned. Ashton giggled. "That's a happier sound." Luke cooed.

Ashton's pov

Oh. My. String. Cheese. He's perfect! I love him! He's absolutely stunning and perfect I can't even breathe right now. I just want to hug him. "Sir?" I asked. "Yes Ash?" He replied. "Can I hug you?" I asked shyly and then ducked my head down so he couldn't see my face. "Of course you can! You don't have to ask." He told me making my eyes go wide. That means I can touch him without permission first. "Yes Ashton. You can touch me. I'm not acid." He rolled his eyes. I immediately clung onto him. "Can I be yours?" I asked innocently. "If that's what you want." Luke answered. "Yes please sir." I said excitedly. "Alright baby boy, a week from now you can move in with me if you want to." Luke told me making me smile so hard my cheeks hurt. "Why not now?" I asked him. "You just met me. Give it a week alright?" He asked. I nodded. "Words." He told me gently. "Yes sir." I smiled. "Good boy." He praised. How the fuck am I so into this man right now. I've just met him. What if it's a hoax. What if in a week when I start living with him he's terrible? No Ashton that won't happen. He's perfect. He won't hurt you. He won't hurt me.

After a couple hours he left and I felt pretty good about him. I turned to Harry all excited and he looked so disappointed in me I immediately was sad. "Haz." I whispered. "He was being really easy on you because I told him you were new at this but you took advantage of that. I don't want to punish you but when he comes over tomorrow I want you to ask him for a spanking. Am I clear??" He asked. "Yes sir." I whispered. "Good. Go to bed." He ordered. "But hazza, you told me I could watch my show tonight." I said sadly. "That was before you acted like you did. Go to bed before you get spanked by us both." He growled. "You're not my dominate." I huffed. "But I'm a dominant and your big brother. If you were smart you'd shut up and go the fuck to bed." He said dangerously calm. "No." I glared at him. "Get me the wooden spoon." He ordered. My eyes went wide. "Harry!" I freaked out. "NOW ASHTON!" He yelled. I scrambled to get it before he hit me. I had it back to him in record time. "Strip from the waist down and get over my lap." He ordered. I obeyed him once again.

The spanking was embarrassing and hurt a lot more than I thought it would. He was still mad. He used his full strength and gave me a lot of smacks. After he tried to hug me and make it all better but I wouldn't let him. I pounded my fists against his chest until he finally gave up on trying to hug me. As I ran past him he grabbed my wrist and gave me 10 hard smacks. "Harry please don't!" I balled. "You're an ungrateful little shit and I hate being disrespected in my own home. You can go to bed without me comforting you I don't care but don't you ever hit me in my own house." He snarled. I just nodded and ran away.

An hour later I heard a little knock at my door. I was still crying pretty hard. Thinking it was Niall, I opened the door. Harry stood there looking guilty. I was about to slam the door in his face but his boot caught it. "Ash, I know the spanking I gave you was hard. I know it hurt a lot. But you can't treat any dominant like that, especially in their house, and more importantly especially if they're your brother. Your brother that fuckin raised you. I don't know why you didn't let me comfort you but if you don't want me to just tell me. Don't ever hit me. That was out of line and you know it." He lectured. "You spanked me angry." I cried. "No, I didn't." He sighed. I looked up at him in realization. He was perfectly calm when he helped me over his lap. "I'm so sorry hazza." I said starting to cry harder. He sighed and scratched the back of his neck. "Hold me." I whimpered. In less than 5 seconds I was comfortably in my brothers arms. Safe and sound. "I love you Ashton, I just want you to learn." Harry spoke gently. "I love you too hazza." I said before falling asleep.