Chapter 7

Harry's Pov

That wasn't at all what I was expecting. I didn't like that at all. I'll do it for my baby every now and then but changing a grown man into a diaper and spanking him till he literally cums without even knowing it isn't really what I'm into. It's okay if it's what he's into though. I'll go through it for him. He's my baby boy and I'll do anything for my baby boy.

I've been sitting on the couch petting his head in a soothing matter while he laid his head on my shoulder smiling lazily. "I love you pet." I whispered making him shiver. "I love you too sir." He whispered. "Are you alright baby?" I asked. "No sir." He answered truthfully. "What's wrong pet?" I asked patting his diapered bum. "You probably didn't even like spanking my diapered bum and I know you didn't like changing me. I loved it though I feel like such a freak. I am a freak. Just sell me already! I don't deserve you." He started to cry. I slapped his bare thigh. "Don't ever talk about yourself like that. I'll pull you over my lap and spank your bare ass so quick!" I threatened. "Get ready." He mumbled. "Don't make me slip my belt off Niall Horan!" I warned. "I deserve it. I'm a terrible submissive. I'm supposed to pleasure you not the other way around." He huffed. "Ni, how many times must I tell you? This is a relationship. I'm going to pleasure you as well." He told me. "Please just sell me? I know you'll never get back all the money you've wasted on me but you'll get back some of it. It'll make me feel better. I feel sick." He mumbled. "You're sick? Do you need something? I can get you some cold medicine or something." I rushed. "No, I'm fine. I just don't deserve you." He sighed. "Niall! I know your bum still hurts so stop it!" I raised my voice slightly. "I'm just speaking the truth." He shrugged. "Niall James! Last warning before I spank you!" I told him gruffly. "You shouldn't care enough about me to punish me. You should beat me. I deserve to be beaten like all the others. Why should I get special treatment? Why did I have to be the one to get you?" He asked choking on a sob. "Because baby you're my special little baby boy." I sighed. "But I don't deserve you! Please just let me go! I don't deserve you! How can I get that through your thick skull?!" He sobbed trying to get off my lap. "Niall, just because you like me being your daddy doesn't mean you don't deserve me. You're perfect baby boy." I cooed tightening my grip around his waist. He yelped in surprise and buried his face in his hands. "I came when I pooped in a diaper and then had you change me." He shook his head in shame. "It's just a kink baby. Nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about baby. I'll always love you no matter what." I whispered bringing him into my chest. "Please. Sir." He sobbed. "What baby boy." I whispered. "You're too good for me. I love you so much but I know I don't make you happy." he sobbed into my shirt. "Baby you make me the happiest man in the world. Don't degrade yourself like that. If you say one more bad thing about yourself you'll find yourself with a very sore bum." I warned. "I can't help but feel like I'm not ever going to be good enough for you. You're the most beautiful and amazing man I've ever laid eyes on or ever will lay eyes on and I'm just some freak that you pitty. I'm just a charity case. You probably don't even like me let alone love me." He sobbed. "Ni you can't believe that. You don't believe that!" I said shocked. "Why would someone like you love someone like me?" He asked. "And what is that supposed to mean?" I asked. "You're so successful and I'm a worthless piece of shit." He muttered.

I turned him over my knee, tore off his diaper and landed a very hard spank to his already sore bum. "Ouch!" He yelped. "Niall James Horan you will learn to love and respect yourself. If I EVER hear you say anything bad about yourself come out of your mouth again I will NOT hesitate to take my belt to your bum. You are perfect just the way you are. I warned you many times to stop being disrespectful towards yourself and you crossed the line." I lectured while landing about 30 spanks to his bum. "I'm sorry! Please stop! Daddy it hurts!" He sobbed. He wasn't getting hard. He was truly in pain. I knew I was spanking him hard but I didn't realize how hard I had been spanking him. I looked down and saw his bum was deep red with my handprints all over it. Slightly starting to bruise in some places. I rubbed his bum a bit cooing when he arched his back into my hand. "I'm sorry I went so hard on you baby but I hate hearing you put yourself down like that. It hurts me when my baby thinks he's not good enough for me. You're perfect baby boy and I love you very much. I hope you know that." I told him picking him up and setting him on my lap gently. "I do. I'm sorry. So sorry. I love you too daddy." He cried into my chest. "Daddy?" He whimpered looking up. "Yeah babe." I answered. "Will you rock me?" He asked while blushing. "Of course baby. Anything for you." I cooed and kissed his nose. He blushed harder and his his face in my chest. I chuckled and kissed his hair. I walked up the stairs, occasionally patting his bum until I reached my room. "Boxers or a diaper?" I asked. "Diaper." He squeaked embarrassed. "That's my baby." I cooed making him relax. I laid him on his back gently on the bed yet he still let out a small hiss of pain. "Sorry baby." I sighed. "My fault sir." He replied. I just smiled sympathetically at the smaller man. I grabbed a fresh diaper and the baby powder. I picked up his legs and put the diaper under his hips then sprinkled the powder all around his diapered area then taped it shut. "There's my baby." I cooed. "stop." He whined. I chuckled before throwing one of my band t-shirts over his head then picking him up and cradling him against my chest. I then walked to my rocking chair in the corner of the room and sat down in it and started rocking my baby boy to sleep. Soon soft snores floated throughout the room. I cooed softly and kissed his rosy cheek before standing up and walking to the bed to cuddle with my baby for a while until I had to go back downstairs and pick up the discarded diaper. Maybe this daddy kink isn't such a bad thing after all.

A/N: sooooo I hope y'all liked this chapter. My stepdad bought me a pickup!! Okay sorry I had to freak out.