Chapter 9

Harry's pov

We both walked into my office and gasped. When I left last night it was perfectly clean. Now, it's a disaster. Papers everywhere. I looked over at Niall and noticed his face was directed towards my balcony. There stood a man, a man I wished never to see ever again. My brother. Ashton Styles. "Hello big brother." He chuckled. "Leave Ash." I ordered. "Oh Hazza, you can't order me around like one of your subs. I'm a dominant remember?" He asked. "I don't care, either you leave or I'll do something you won't like." I warned. "We're not children anymore, your threats don't frighten me any longer." He smirked. "Ash, please for the love of all things good, leave me alone. I don't want to scare him." I said referring to Niall. "He looks pretty terrified already to me." He laughed. "That's because he saw your hideous face." I scoffed. "Oh brother, you look like me, we're family." he smirked. "Half brothers. My mother was much better looking than yours hence why I'm better looking than you." I raised an eyebrow. "Would you stop that? I don't like being reminded that I'm only your half brother." He sighed. "And why's that?" I asked not believing a word he spoke. "Dads dying Harry. Just thought you should know." He sighed. "And you had to trash my office to tell me that?" I asked. "I was looking for my birth certificate. You still have it." He said shyly. "Yes I do, it's in my room in my lockbox. From when I helped your sorry ass." I growled. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I miss having a brother." He whispered. "I don't believe anything you say. I'll get you, your birth certificate. Please don't touch anything else unless you're picking up your mess." I sighed grabbing Niall's hand and leading him to our room. "Harry, I think you should give him a second chance." He spoke softly. "Ni, you don't understand." I sighed in frustration. "I think he misses you." He whispered. "I miss him too, but what he did to me isn't forgivable." I explained. "What did he do?" I asked. "He killed my mother." I spoke with no emotions in my voice. "Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry Harry." He said letting tears cascade down his face. "The worst part is, he was so excited about it. He came home saying that we were full brothers now because we had to share the same mom now. It took me a while but I soon realized that he had killed my mother. I didn't turn him in though. I couldn't do that to him. No matter how pissed I was at him. He was still my baby brother." I finished. "Go try to talk to him. Please." Niall begged me. "He can stay for lunch." I sighed. "I love you." He spoke softly. "I love you too baby." I replied. "Uh I got bored." Ashton interrupted us. I chuckled at him. He smiled brightly. I haven't shown any emotion except anger towards him in years. "Would you want to stay for lunch?" I asked him cringing unnoticeably. "Really?! Yes of course!" He said excitedly. "Shh inside voice." I groaned. "Sorry." He blushed. That's the thing about Ashton. He tries to act tough, until he can't possibly continue the act any longer. "You can thank Niall for this." I said making it clear that I really didn't want him here. "Do you not want me here? I can leave." He sadly offered. "No Ashton, stay." I sighed. "You don't realize how much this means to me. I've missed you brother." He smiled. "I've missed you too." I sighed. "It feels good to have a big brother again." He grinned. "I was always your brother, I was just overly complicated to get along with and I realize that now. You were young. You didn't really know what my mom meant to me because you never even met your mom. You probably didn't know that unplugging those wires would mean I would never see her again. You weren't old enough to know what death is. I should have realized that. I'm sorry Ashton." I finished. He ran into my open arms and let a few tears roll down his cheeks. I stood there holding my crying brother and occasionally telling him it was alright now. He was clinging onto me for dear life. "Ash, you're alright. Let go so we can have lunch alright?" I asked him. "Just a little longer." he sniffled. "No, let go please. Don't make me." I warned. "Harry you wouldn't." he whispered in disbelief. "You don't think so?" I asked. "Not for hugging you." he replied softly. "Not for hugging me, for not doing. What I told you." I clarified. You see as kids I raised him. My father was never home, leaving me to raise myself and Ash. I took up the role of discipline. I started spanking Ashton when he was 6, when he came to live with me when our father kicked him out at 17, I spanked him. He's very well acquainted with being flung over my lap for a spanking. "I'm sorry. Please don't." He spoke shakily letting me go. "I won't, this time. Thank you for letting me go." I ruffled his hair. He blushed and tried to hide his face from Niall. "It's okay Ashton, I'm his sub. I understand." Niall spoke softly. "He spanks hard huh?" Niall chuckled awkwardly. "Niall that's enough." I said sternly. "Yes sir. I'm sorry" Niall said quickly. "He really does." Ashton finally answered. "I feel like you guys are going to gang up on me." I joked. Niall looked at Ashton with a devious smile. Ashton shook his head no. The poor kid is terrified of me.