Chapter 4

Niall's pov

I woke up incapable to move again. He had an even stronger grip on me than last time. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it but once again I really have to pee. Stupid bladder. I peeked up at him and noticed he was actually awake. "Good morning." I spoke quietly. "Good morning my love." He replied making my stomach fill with butterflies. "There's that cute blush of yours." He smirked. "I gotta use the toilet." I nervously spoke. He might laugh at me. You never know what mood he's in. "Go on baby, but hurry back. I need to speak with you." He told me letting me go. So he's in a good mood for the moment. That's a great sign. Maybe I won't be punished today. I quickly did my business and went back to lay in bed with my perfect Dom. "Niall, do you think I could have you? Permanently that is?" He asked. "Yes." I answered. "What I really mean is, if I did buy you permanently would you be happy with me? I want you to be happy." He stated. "You're the best dominant I've ever had or witnessed. I'd be ecstatic if you bought me permanently, sir." I smiled widely. This is actually happening. The man I love is buying me permanently. This is the best thing to ever happen to me. "Great. I'll go sign papers this afternoon." He smirked. "Harry?" I asked. "Yeah." he replied in a serious tone. "Are you nakēd?" I questioned with a blush creeping up on my face. "Yeah, I am." He laughed. I felt my eyes go wide. I was tangled up with him and he was nakēd?! "Sorry love, I sleep nakēd." He shrugged. "It's okay." I stuttered. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He stated scratching the back of his neck. "No it's okay." I smiled a little. "Ni?" He said after a while. "What?" I asked. "Do you feel safe in my arms? Or do I scare you?" he asked me genuinely curious. "You make me happy and yes, safe. You are the one that saved me from hêll, you realize that don't you?" I questioned. "Well usually doms take you from that hêll to another hêll, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing that. I know it's odd, but I care about you and your wants and needs. I want you to be completely comfortable with me." He explained. I grinned widely and a tear slipped away from my eye. I had no idea what to say. I wanted to say I was in love with him but I don't think he'd buy me permanently if I did that. "I care about you too" I replied still smiling. Not exactly what I wanted to say but it's the best thing I could think of. My brain was clouded. Maybe one day he'll be in love with me as well. "Let's get ready for the day then eat something yeah?" He asked. I nodded. He sighed but let it go. I'm just not good at answering him with words I guess. Technically I still answered him though, right? "No." He answered. Shït. I must have said that out loud. "Make sure you answer me. Alright?" He asked. "Yes sir." I replied blushing. "You really don't need to call me sir unless we're in public or if you're being punished." He said reminding me. "I know but I thought I was in trouble." I told him. "You'll know if you're in trouble." He said sharply. "Okay." I replied softly. After getting ready which was awkward as hêll because he just got out of bed nakēd and started getting clothes out. His dįck is huge. I'm even more scared of him fucking me now. He noticed me looking at his dįck with wide scared eyes. "I'll be gentle baby." He reassured. "It's going to hurt." I whimpered. "Just for a little bit. It'll get better sooner than you think." He told me. "It's too big. It won't fit." I whimpered again. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face into his chest and wrapped my arms around him as well. "Shh calm down baby, you'll be okay. I want you to have pleasure as well." He told me. "We can't have sęx. Not ever." I started to cry. "Baby I'll be careful with you. I promise not to have you in too much pain. I'll stretch you out first and go in slowly okay?" He asked. I calmed down a little. "Okay." I finally got out. "Good boy." He said kissing my head and pulling out of the hug. He started looking for clothes again and so did I. It recently snowed so I got skinny jeans, a large sweater and boots out. Did I mention he was still nakēd when he hugged me? No? Well he was. Talk about awkward. After getting dressed we both went into the bathroom and started brushing our teeth. After he was done he started doing his hair. "Harry? Will you do my hair please?" I asked. I've never done anything with my hair except comb it. It's always flat against my head. "Sure baby. Let me finish mine real quick." He said flashing me a smile. I smiled back at him in the mirror. He was done in like 2 minutes then had me sit on the sink. "Alright, what do you want?" He asked. "Like yours." I answered. He smiled softly before going to work on my hair. In about 5 minutes he told me to turn around and look in the mirror. It looked exactly like his except blonde and straight. "Thank you!" I said overly excited for my hair to look different for once. "Looks good on you." He said kissing my forehead instead of my hair for the first time. "Thank you." I blushed. Then we went downstairs to get breakfast or lunch not sure what it is. "What do you want for brunch?" He asked making me giggle. "What? Never heard that term before?" He asked. "No!" I giggled more. "Well I'm glad you find it amusing." He chuckled lightly.