Junior

-I can't believe you humiliated me in front of the hole school! You said with a disapointed face.

-I can exp---

-You had to say: "I'm prince Jinyoung and i'm with _____" That's so embarrasing!

-I did it because--

-Because what? To ruin our friendship?!

-No!

-You know what forget it! I don't want to see you ever again! You said leaving

-But _____...

Weeks later...

You haven't seen Junior for a week, you ignored his calls and texts. You were in your room listening to music and reading until on moment you heard a loud sound on your window and you jumped with a loud scream.

-What the he-- you said with anger and you saw Junior at your window.

-_____, can i come in?

-No. You said coldly

He then just gave you a letter and it said: "I'm sorry for everything, you should just go downstairs and see..."

-Fine i'll go...

You then went downstairs and saw all of the GOT7 members and they were singing: "Confession song". You were so shocked while everyone was singing the chorus.

I love you,
Baby i, i love you....

Then Junior appeared with a tiara, kneeled in front of you and said...

-______, would you be my princess?

-Junior i-...Yes i do! You said with a lot of happiness.

He then huged you and kissed your forhead. Then he putted the tiara in your head while he was stroking your hair.

-Mianae for me being such a heartless girl.

-It's ok ____, now we're gonna rule the kingdom with our love. He said kissing your cheek.