Mark

-Come'on ____, it's gonna be fun! Y/F said pulling your arm.

-I don't know, i haven't went skateboarding for a long time. You said pulling your arm away from her.

-Don't worry, you'll probably be better then last time.

-Yeah and fall even worse then the last time. You said turning your head.

You haven't skate for a long time. Last time that you did it, you fell and had a lot of scars and bruses cause of the huge accident that you had. She dragged you to the nearest park and gave you your old skateboard, it wasn't that old since the last time you used it was 2 months ago. Then you saw a mini group of boys that seemed older.

-Check out the hoties, maybe you could get one with your skating skills. She pointed at them.

-Sure whatever. Can i just go?

- No, you have to try it again.

-Ugh, fine. I'm doing this just for you. You said getting on the board and going for it.

You kept going faster every time and were doing pretty well.

-Hey i'm actually doing good so far. You said looking at her smiling.

-____ look out!

-Uh?

You then starded falling into a big hole until you feel someone grabbing your waist.

-Are you ok?

-Yeah i'm fi--

It was one of the boys you saw.

-You were cool so far, until you almost fell. He said letting you go.

-Yeah, but thanks for saving me.

-No problem, what's your name?

-____ and yours?

-Mark.

-Well nice to meet you Mark. Now i should probably go--

-Wait. He said holding your arm.

-What is it?

-I was wondering if you would like to eat something with me.

-Sure, sounds great. Just wait for a moment.

You then went to Y/F and told her about this. She then went to her home and you went with Mark to eat something.

Minutes later...

-You are so cool, can we be friends? He said

-Sounds good!

A month later...

It's been already one month of friendship between Mark and you. You really like him more then a friend since he is so cool, caring and kinda cute. But you don't know if he feels the same way...

(The phone rings)

Phone call from: Mark

-Hi Mark

-Hey, could you go to the front of your house? I have to tell you something

-Sure i'll go now.

One minute later...

-What do you have to tell me?

-I was wondering if...

You think that he finally will ask you to be his jagiya.

-If I what?

-If you could help me with a girl.

-Umm...sure. What do you need?

-I need you to tell me what girls like.

-Well, we like something romantic, cool and unique. On my opinion, you should bring her something that she really likes.

-Ok, thanks donsaeng! He said leaving

-No problem...

You were so mad about it that you couldn't even think about him.

The next day...

(The doorbell rings)

-Coming!

You then opened the door, no one was there. You then found a note that said: "Go to your backyard". You then went to the back yard and saw..

-Mark?

-That's right!

-What are you doing here? Did you put that note on my front door?

-Yep, i want you to have this.

He then gave you a limited edition skateboard.

-Mark, how could y--

-Just read the back of it.

Thanks for being my friend for a hole month, i still remember the day that we met. I was wondering if we could be more then friends..._____would you be my jagiya? And i can be your oppa.

-Oh my god...Yes!

He then kissed you in a sweet way

-So now that were together, let's have our first date. Let's go skate like the first day we met and since you have that new skateboard.

-Awesome!

-Saranghae jagiya~He said holding your hand

-Saranghae oppa~

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well this was my first imagine, hope you enjoyed it. If you want an imagine like this, just tell me in the comments, my page or in private. It was my first one so i know that it wasn't that good lol. I would really like to do imagines for you guys. See you in the next one, saranghae!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡