Chapter 5: -Watching Her Asleep.-

Lauren's POV

*5 days later*

It's been 5 days and I'm starting to get to know the boys better. They all seem much nicer. I don't like Harry, though. He's been acting strange around me lately. His eyes are always dark when he sees me. Also his way of looking at me, it's just.... scary. He doesn't laugh, nothing. Just staring. So I made a plan that I'm going to avoid him as long as I am here.

I'm actually planning my escape. Zayn glared at me. I raised my hands in surrender. "Relax, relax, jeez I won't." I said emphasising on every word I said. The boys looked at us confused. I pointed at Zayn quickly. He rolled his eyes and huffed. Then the boys got out to 'hunt'. I know what that means though I'm not dump. I got up and started to yawn.

"You tired?" I jumped up and turned around to see Liam.

No shit Sherlock... "I guess.."

Then suddenly I was put in a bed. "Goodnight.." I sighed and pulled the covers up. Then I heard the lock of the door click as he closed it. I turned around and closed my eyes. With that I went into a deep sleep...

Harry's POV

I watched as Lauren sighed then closed her eyes in my bed. You may be wondering now how I'm watching her while I'm hunting? Well, basically I went out claiming that I was hunting while I jumped from the window of my room watching Lauren sleep -Of course while hidden-. I want to kill her so bad now! She claims that she's innocent while she's a devil inside.

**4 hours later...**

The boys mind messaged me saying that they will be staying over at their girlfriends' house. Even Liam! That's so great to finish my plan but no. I won't because I have planned another day... I sighed as I watched her.

She was obviously having a nightmare; she was tossing around and sweat covered her forehead. I walked over to her and sat down on the bed near her feet and started shaking her awake. I was going to play a nice guy so she can trust me and I kill her. Yeah a pretty lame plan I know, but do you have a better one? Nope I don't think so. I sighed when she didn't wake up, so I stood up again and bent down then started shaking her more roughly. "Lauren. Lauren. Lauren! Wake up!" I yelled..

She jolted up awake and her forehead hit mine. "OWW!" She cried. She looked at me and screamed then fell of the bed. The worst thing is she hit her head on the desk and her head started to bleed...

------------------

A/N

SORRY SORRY SORRY I SHOULD UPDATE A LONG ONE SINCE YOU WAITED ALOT BUT I'M LAZY, and 2,000+ READS?! THAT'S INCREDIBLE, THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

Anyway this is dedicated to my lovely sister, GO AND READ HER FANFICS! Please? They are AWESOME! @just_buu

Bye!

F~