Chapter 12: -Admit-

Edited at 17/4/2015

Louis' POV

            I laid there in bed just listening to her heartbeat. I watched as her chest rose and fell, she's so beautiful. I regret every single insult I have thrown at her.

"I'm so sorry, Lauren. I never meant to do this to you. I wish you freedom as much as you do. You deserve everything good. Please forgive me." I whispered while running my hand through her hair.

I'm glad she's sleeping because I couldn't tell her that and she is awake.

"Hey Lou, we're back." shouted Zayn.

I quickly shushed him, "She's sleeping."

"Yeah I know." He whispered.

We sighed and looked at her. I know he likes her. But I do more. Yes I admit it. I like her.

Suddenly Zayn smiled and jumped, "I knew it!" He raised his finger at me, "I just knew you like her."

"Well don't just deny that you like her, too." I smirked.

"I like her as a sister to me. I mean Louis, both you and I have a girlfriend." He said seriously.

"You mean only you." I cleared my throat.

"What do you mean?"

"She broke with me. About two months ago actually. She thought I was cheating on her with Lauren." I sighed.

"I'm sorry. Did you try to explain to her?" Zayn suggested.

"Of course I did," I said with a 'duh' tone, "But she said that it's all nonsense." I sighed once again.

He smiled sadly and went to hug me, "Maybe she just wasn't the one for you." He comforted me.

I nodded and continued to look at Lauren, when I noticed she was already looking at me. "Were you listening to the whole thing?!" I questioned.

"U-uh.. I-I.. no, of course I wasn't. W-why would I?" She lied, one of my powers is to know when someone's lying. Obviously she's afraid of me.

Zayn's POV

Both Louis and I know she's lying. But I don't know why Louis is making it a big deal, I mean what is the problem in knowing that his girlfriend dum-.

Oh.

Louis just admitted that he liked her.

Louis rolled his eyes and speed-walked out of the room, leaving just me and Lauren.

I turned around to Lauren and smiled, "Hey, how you doing? Haven't seen you in a while."

"Uh yeah I'm fine." She said carefully.

I read her mind trying to know why she's acting strange.

I can't just let him know that I tried to- oh shit.

"Zayn, please stop reading my mind."

Stop. No. Stop it Zayn get out of my head! No. No.

She got off the bed holding her head.

I can't. Zayn please. I don't want you to know.

"But I want to know." I smiled.

No. I can't let you know that I escaped! Oh no.

"You did what?!"

_______________________

A/N

Hi.

I have nothing to say exept that I have writers block.

And that my heart is broken.

Zayn... why... He left the band..

I just want to take this moment to say that I loved him so much. Correction. I love him so much. But maybe he wanted to take a break. I know he went to work with naughty boy but... maybe he wanted to sing some other type of music and he couldn't do that in One Direction.

He may have left the band, but he haven't left our hearts.

Sorry about the rant.

Bye!

F~