Chapter 1: -It's All Normal-

Edited at 27/3/2015

Lauren's P.O.V

Beep

Beep

"Shut up!" I yelled to my alarm.

Beep

Beep

I slammed my hand on top of it, hoping it breaks. Finally I could have some sleep.

After quite some time, I bolted awake. Oh shit school.

I looked at my watch to find I only have 20 minutes to get ready. Twenty. Fucking. Minutes.

I sprinted to the closet near the bed, and picked out a black skinny -but not too skinny- jeans and a long-sleeve light blue T-shirt with the word YOLO on it.

I then quickly brushed my hair and put it up in a high ponytail and wore white supras before looking at my watch once again. Four minutes left.

I hurried out of my room and picked up my backpack from the floor then sprinted out of the house locking the door behind me.

I went in through the school gates right in time. Phew. Well, here goes nothing.

Niall quickly walked to me and looked at my shoes. "You look good."

"Thanks." So now he's being nice. He nodded his head. I felt someone staring at me so I looked around and found Zayn staring at me. I quickly turned away and countinued walking to my locker.

Niall continued following me. I ignored him and opened my locker then put my backpack in it. I turned around to find Niall still staring at me. "Uhmm... Is there something I can help you with?" I asked him. He shook his head. I looked around awkwardly. You could probably feel the tension growing every second. 

"So, uhm..." I stuttered. I just wanted him to leave; this is getting uncomfortable. 

As if on cue, Zayn came and said, "So Niall, how about you come with us?" Zayn asked Niall. Then Zayn stared at him with a blank exepression. They stared at eachother that way for awhile until they walked away. Phew, thank you Zayn. Zayn passed by me and whispered in my ear, "Welcome." What, Is he a mind reader or something? He chuckled then smirked at me. Okay this is getting scary. They walked away and I shivered. 

Right then the bell rang and I mentally thanked it. I walked to the first class and sat down in the last desk at the corner. 

The teacher came in, "Ok Class, today we have a new student. Be nice to her." She ordered. We all turned our attention to the door as a girl came in. Wow! She was stunning, but I bet she's going to be with the popular ones and bully me too.

"This is Perrie Edwards. Perrie, you may sit beside..." Please don't say my name. Please don't say my- "Lauren!" name. "Lauren, raise your hand please." I slowly raised my hand. Perrie's face lit up once she saw it was me. She came over and sat down beside me. 

"Hi. I am Perrie. And you are Lauren I guess?" She asked. I nodded my head and mumbled a 'Yeah'. "So Lauren, why were you sitting alone?" She asked the question I dreaded the most. 

"I guess no one wants to sit by me." I shrugged, then turned my attention back to the teacher. She awed at me then turned her attention to the teacher too. I suppose she's a nice girl. I hope so. She was pale, just as pale as Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall. "Um. Can I ask you something?" I asked. She looked at me then nodded. "Are you related to... them?" I whispered, And nodded towards Zayn, Louis, Harry, Niall and Liam.

Her eyes went wide, then she whispered back, "I will join you in Lunch." I nodded then listened to the teacher. 

~Lunch~

I sat in my usual empty table in the Cafetria. But it soon wasn't empty.

Perrie came and sat beside me. "Soooooo...." I said, wanting her to explain what she promised she would say. She turned around and looked at Zayn wide-eyed, while he was staring at her.

Suddenly she got up and slapped Zayn at the back of his head. "OW! What was that for?!" Zayn yelled, Rubbing his back of his head. I hope he wont go all Ninja on her. Then Zayn glared at me. I was about to burst out laughing but I controlled myself. I only snickered, then Perrie came and sat beside me again. 

Perrie's POV

She wants to know we're related or not. Zayn's voice said in my head.

I can't tell her I'm his girlfriend. She'd hate me. What should I do?  

Just Ignore her, she's dump anyways. A voice in my head said again. I knew it was Zayn so I got up and slapped him in the back of his head. "OW! What was that for?!" Zayn yelled, rubbing the back of his head.

She's not dump!

Zayn glared at Lauren who was trying to hold her laughter. I wouldn't blame her, if I saw my bully getting slapped in the back of the head, I would've laughed too. 

Why did you hit me?  Zayn's voice said in my mind, again.

Cause, she's not dump. She's a genius. I don't understand you bullying her.

It's not our fault, Perrie.

Yeah, I totally believe that. She's too beautiful to be called ugly and fat. 

*sigh* I know. But then again, it's not our fault.

Then who's fault it is then?

It's complicated. I'll tell you later.

Fine. But I expect an explaination soon Zayn.

Okay.

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A/N

Hi!

Did you like it?

Well then,

Vote

Comment

And tell me what you think!

Love you to the moon and back!

Bye!

F~