Chapter 11: -Don't.-

Louis' POV

Did she really just do that! She left me sleeping and escaped! I'm fuming right now but I don't want to hurt her by telling the boys.

I can sense that she is afraid of me, and that hurts. I mean all I meant to do was to protect her, she should thank god that it was me that catched her, not the boys. But she can't stop crying and screaming, it's not so good seeing her like that, because of me.

I held her bridal style and started walking away, when I heard her whisper something,

"I give up." The moment she said that, I got more and more angry.

I stopped walking and looked ahead of me. That word, that single word reminds me of too much. I don't even want to remember, it's been a hundred years, but I can't seem to forget this word. Hearing it come from her mouth hurts just as much as it hurted when I last did.

"Don't." I said. I could feel my tears welling up in my eyes.

She whimpered in fear, "What?" She whispered hastily, but she wasn't afraid of me not hearing her, she was sure I could.

"Don't say that word. Just don't. Please." I shook my head and whispered the last word.

I slowly turned to look at her scared face, "Why?" She whispered again. I started walking again but still looking at her.

I sighed, "It- it's a long story." I shrugged.

She shifted slightly in my arms, "I've got time." She smiled swiftly.

I looked in front of me again, "Do you know how old I am?" I asked, deciding to begin the story with one simple question.

She lifted one eyebrow and guessed, "I don't know... maybe 18.. 19?" She shrugged, confused on why would I asked that question.

I laughed slightly,"I wish I was. I'm about 118 years old. Which is by the way considered young for a vampire."

She gasped loudly, "You're older than me by a hundred years?!"

I nodded, "Anyways, I was 18, just like you. I was walking with my sister,..."

-Flashback-

Louis' POV

It was a dark night out and we just came from Lottie's friend's house. She stayed there until late and my Mom wanted her home quick. But of course I had to be with her so nothing bad happen to her.

We were walking in silence when I broke it in saying, "You know you're in trouble because you're late 3 ho-"

"I know! I know okay just shut the heck up!" She cut me off by screaming in my face.

I stuck my bottom lip out and raised my eyebrows, "I was just saying." I shrugged. (A/N OMG imagine him doing that, he would be looking so cute! -Sorry I had to write that down-)

She huffed but stayed silent.

I opened my mouth to say something, but it was cut off by her scream and her disappearing.

"LOTTIE!" I screamed so loud that my own ears hurt.

"Louis!" I heard a faint voice so far behind me.

I ran as fast as I could towards the sound.

I heard it again but this time I heard from the street that's coming.

I ran faster, if that's even possible. "Lottie?!" I screamed louder than the first time. I turned into the alley and I found the most horrifying thing I have ever saw.

Lottie, my Lottie, was captured between the wall and a man. She was kicking him with all her might while the man has put his teeth into her neck.

I ran towards the man and pried him of Lottie. "Run Charlotte! Run!" I pushed her towards the only opening of the alley.

"But Lo-"

"Just run! Get the heck away from here!" I screamed again.

"No Louis! I'm not leaving you."

I ignored her and looked at the guy.

He was looking at us with an amused face.

"What do you want from us?" I nodded towards him.

"Both of you. Hm. You would be a strong one perhaps... she would be a delicious meal..." He thought to himself. Just as he finished this word he lunged at Lottie.

I ran towards them again and started hitting the guy. I hitted him again and again till he pushed me. His push was so strong that I hit the wall across of the alley.

I yelled in pain but I couldn't give up. Not for Lottie.

Lottie screamed but soon she stopped kicking and fighting.

She whispered on last word as she looked at me,

"I give up."

-Flashback over-

Lauren's POV

I wasn't sure if he noticed the tears that were falling on his cheeks.

I felt bad for him. He lost his sister due to a vampire.

But he should feel that pain like every other pain someone's family feel when he kills someone to feed on them.

"I lost my family too." I whispered.

"What?" He whispered and looked at me.

His eyes were red, but not from crying. I think from hunger. He hasn't eaten something since god knows when.

I whimpered and hid my face in his chest, shaking slightly.

"D-don't be afraid of me." Hurt was clear in his voice.

He lifted me up a bit then sped up towards his home that was showing up from a while.

He kneed the door and it immediatly opened.

He sighed and put me on a bed.

I looked around to find that I'm in his room again, but only the ice is gone.

"Wha-how?" I whispered, shocked. -I seem to whisper alot those days-

He smiled and put a cover on me.

"Just go to sleep." He smiled at me again. "I'll be here." He sat on a chair in the corner.

I shifted on the bed but I couldn't sleep. I felt guilty that I was sleeping in Louis' bed, and he was sitting on an old wooden chair.

"Louis?"

"Yeah?"

I scooted a little bit and patted the empty place next to me.

"I can't. Or else I would sleep and that would result in you escaping again an-"

"I won't. Trust me. I mean where else would I go?" I said truthfully.

He sighed and got under the covers, but kept his distance. I scooted a little closer and closed my eyes. I wrapped my arms around him and put my head on his chest.

All I heard was Louis' angelic voice singing and then I went in a deep sleep, this time, no nightmares.

_________________
A/N

This is the shortest time I updated in and the longest chapter I wrote but this the least I could do for the huge favour you guys did to me.

I thank you all so much.

Vote

Comment

Please   

Love you to the moon and back!

Bye!

F~