[16] Reunion | draft two

Delinquent

[16] - Reunion

C h a r l o t t e

I was woken a few hours later by a hyper Louis once again.

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" He spoke way to quickly for me to comprehend.

"Louis, it's like four in the morning. Let me sleep." I groaned, rolling over in the blanket, like a burrito.

"Actually, it's five pm currently." He replied sassily.

"Ok, whatever. I guess you don't want to go downstairs and see Niall." He whistled innocently, slowly exiting my room.

With that name, I jumped up, not even caring if I was wearing just Niall's shirt that went a little past my upper thigh.

I bounded down the hallway. The familiar laugh echoed through the house. I jumped down the stairs.

There Niall stood, at the end of the stairs. In all of his nineteen year-old glory. He turned his head, eyes lighting up and a smile etched across his face.
I jumped straight into his arms.

He stumbled back a bit, but squeezed my small frame. My legs wrapped around his waist, arms around his neck, and head into his neck.

He spun a little, which caused me to giggle.

"I missed you so much Niall. These boys are making me go insane. Especially Louis." I mumbled into his neck.

"Your welcome," Louis winked, coming down the stairs.

"I missed you more, I've felt the same feeling, on the verge of insanity." He chuckled, not letting me go.

"I see you like my shirt." He pointed out, smirking. Heat rose to my cheeks as I buried my head deeper into his neck.

"Their so cute. That's our new OTP, okay Harold?" Louis' whispers brought Niall and I out of our own little world.

"I ship it." Harry declared, fist bumping Louis.

-
N i a l l

"Boys shut up! She's sleeping!" I hissed at them.

Charlotte was half asleep on my chest.
We had watched about four Disney movies, courtesy of Liam and Louis, and 21 Jump street, courtesy of Harry and Zayn.

"Boys shut up! She's sleeping!" Harry mocked in a high pitched voice.

I  moved one of my arms, flipping off the curly haired lad.

My arm snaked around her waist, pulling down 'my' shirt so it covered her butt.

"I'm taking her up to bed," I told the boys, lifting up her body and carrying her upstairs.

I pushed the door open with my foot, walking over to her bed.

I carefully laid her down, kissing her forehead.

My clothes were in her closet, since she chose my room here.
I guess I'd have to sleep in the guest room.

I shook my head, quietly exiting the room and going back downstairs.

"He totally likes her,"

"I know, have you seen the way he looks at her? "