[21] The Plan

Delinquent

[21] - The Plan

N i a l l

"Okay lads, let's figure this plan out. Make sure it's practical, y'know?" I told the boys, lying my notepad and pen on the large oak table in the dining room.

They all nodded, taking seats at the table as well.

"Ok, Harry, since you're good in computers, you'd be figuring out what time is good for us to move in and get Lottie, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I could track their van down since it is the one they used in a lot of their escapes, but we couldn't move in yet though." I nodded at him.

"Liam and Zayn, you guys are good with weapons right?" They both nodded.

"You guys need to get the best weapons you can find, we need the big guns." I looked at Louis.

"Louis, well, you're not good at anything but beating people up, so I say you are helping me prepare." He nodded, satisfied with his job.

"For Lottie!" Liam shouted, sticking his hand in the middle.

"For Lottie!" We all shouted, sticking our hands in, and raising them up.

We all split up, putting the plan together.

Time to save my babygirl.

-

It has been a week since the plan was created.

Everything was set into place and the lads and I were more than ready to put it into action but we had to wait until the proper time.

Harry said we had to wait about another week or so and I didn't really want to wait, but I had to.

I played with my food and pushed it around with the metal fork.

"Are you alright Niall?" Zayn asked.

My head snapped up and I nodded.

"I'm just going to head up to my room." I muttered, pushing back my chair and heading up the large staircase.

I made it to my room and slammed the door, causing a few picture frames to shake.

I pulled my phone out and pressed the power button, looking at my wallpaper.

It was Lottie and I, of course, on the day we first kissed.

It was honestly my favourite picture of us.

Tears formed in my eyes and I let them fall, not letting them stop.

"It's good to cry and let all your emotions out," She had once told me.

"I could've fucking helped her!" I screamed at myself, knocking everything off my dresser.

"But I'm fucked up and didn't reach and grab her!" I cried angry tears.

"If I did grab her, she'd be in my damn arms but she is being fucking tortured!" I threw my fist and it landed in the wall.

My chest heaved up and down and I slid down the wall and cried.

I just cried into my arms while clutching my phone.

I knew one was for sure.

I had finally broken.

N o t e

what's up guys?
how are you?

I'm fine thank you very much.

QOTD: favourite quote?

AOTD: Life isn't a fucking fairytale,
If you lose your shoe at midnight,
Then you're bloody drunk babe.

DONT BE A GHOSTIE

c o m m e n t
v o t e
f o l l o w
a d d  t o  r e a d i n g l i s t ( s )

gracie xx