[10] Dear Charlotte | draft two

Delinquent

[10] - Dear Charlotte

(The next couple chapters will be letters btw)

N i a l l

Dear Lottie,

Hey babygirl,
What's up?

I don't really know what to write, so I'll just write random things.

Don't worry about me, I'm alright.
I guess.

Go out, have fun.
You'll see me soon.

Take care, and be careful.
Lots of people know you're with me, and not the good kind of people.

See you soon c:
Please stay safe,

- Niall xx

I folded the paper for the now second time, sealing it into an envelope. After the little 'fight' with Axel, they let me off with a warning because the security cameras were checked. They saw that Axel was provoking me, reading the letter and all. He had actually ripped the letter to pieces so I had to start it all over again.

Climbing off the bunk bed, I was careful not to wrinkle the letter. I couldn't get it all disgusting before sending it to Charlotte.

The inmates still gave me looks, rude looks I'm which I returned to them. They didn't talk to me, they didn't come around me, and they didn't touch me which was good.

"Hello Officer Denmark, I have a letter that needs to be sent in." I say politely.

She looked me up and down, her eyes stopping on the piece of paper in my hand.

"Hand it over Horan." She said and I handed the letter to her, crossing my arms and waiting for her to dismiss me.

"Dismissed." She waved me off and I nodded, walking back to my cell.

-

"Lights off!"

All of the inmates—me included—retreated to their cells as the doors shut and locked for the night. I crawled up into the bed, sliding under the blankets and resting my head on the pillow.

I closed my eyes, letting sleep take over me.

-

SOOO a new chapter has been updated.

as I've said a few times before, i will be adding and subtracting parts from each of the chapters. I will also be fixing the small grammar mistakes [ I'm guilty ] so the book will seem more clean and sophisticated.

thank you lot !

happy reading :)