[27] Bitchy Encounters and Promise Rings

Delinquent

[27] - Bitchy Encounters and Promise Rings

C h a r l o t t e

"Okay baby, people are going to stare. So just get used to it. They'll whisper too, but just remember we have one class together plus lunch. I love you, alright?" He leant down and kissed my cheek, intertwining our hands.

I nodded and we both walked into the school. I ignored the whispers and stares, squeezing Niall's hand.

He walked me all they way to my locker, leaning against the one next to mine.

I opened the door, getting my notebooks and putting them into my large purse.

Once I finished, I shut the door and Niall kicked himself off of the lockers.

"Bye, love you babygirl." I could tell some girls heard, because their faces turned sour.

"Bye, love you Ni." I replied.

He leant down and gave me a long, hard kiss on the lips. He pulled away with a triumphant smirk on his face, I just smiled and walked away.

As I made my way down the hallway, a voice caught my attention.

"Charlotte!" I turned around, seeing Meredith barreling towards me with happy tears flying from her blue eyes.

I ran towards her and we soon enveloped each other in a hug.

"I missed you so much," I cried into her shoulder.

"I missed you more if that's even possible." She cried back.

We pulled back and smiled at each other.

"Where's the group? And Carter?" I asked.

"They're here, you'll see them later." With that we linked arms and walked to homeroom.

-

It was now the class before lunch, and the class I had with Niall. I made my way to my locker, avoiding everyone's gazes and whispers.

"Charlotte!" A nasally feminine voice snapped.

I didn't turn from my locker, and continued switching out my books.

"Excuse me bitch," I turned around and faced Bailey Hashcheck and Selena Martier.

"What can I do for you?" I asked sweetly, mentally strangling them until they turned purple.

"Stay away from Niall," Bailey snapped.

"What are we, in kindergarten again?"
I retorted.

"Just stay away from him," she snapped again.

"What if I don't want her to stay away from me?" A new voice was heard.

This made people in the hallway snap their heads in our direction and pay more attention.

"Niall, we both know you don't actually like her. She's a whore." Bailey purred.

"Bailey, sorry to say this but I actually love Charlotte. Otherwise I wouldn't have done this." He bent down on one knee and my hand flew up to my mouth.

My purse landed in the floor and I gasped.

I saw the boys come into the crowd and Harry pulled a box out of his pocket and handed it to Niall.

"Lottie, I know we're to young to get married and I know that we're both not ready for that yet. But I love you, I love with all my heart and I know that I'm good for you and no one else. This isn't a wedding ring, god no it isn't. It's a promise ring, a promise ring signaling that one day we will get married, start a family. And I can give you the life you've always wanted. The life you've never had. Babygirl, will you take this ring?" He asked. I had tears threatening to spill from my eyes as I nodded my head quick enough for it to fall off.

He stood, placing the ring on my right middle finger. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist, spinning me around and kissing my lips.

I tangled my hands in his hair, forgetting all the people that were there.

The crowd erupted into awws and some of the crowd scoffed, well Bailey and her group of plastics did.

We pulled away for air.

I smiled at the boy I truly loved and he smiled back at me.

"I really fucking love you," He said.

"And I really love you," I said back.

I slid my arm around his waist, his arm thrown over my shoulder. I grabbed my purse and we walked to class.

I looked at the ring and smiled.

Just like that.

N o t e
heyyyyy
what's up?

i have decided to inform you about the collab acc im in.

it's called unnamedcollab bc we haven't chose a permanent name yet

and go check out my rants book on my acc

v o t e
c o m m e n t
f o l l o w
a t r l ( s )

QOTD: what countries do you want to visit?

AOTD: i rlly want to visit jamaica or mexico, or hopefully even england.

-gracie xx