[07] Arrested?

Delinquent

[07] - Arrested?

C h a r l o t t e

Charlotte's Outfit of the chapter ^

"Charlotte, Charlotte. Wake up, we have school," Someone was gently shaking my shoulder.

I opened my eyes slightly, allowing them to adjust to the light.
I smiled to myself as I recalled last nights events.
My smile soon turned into a frown as I realised I was wearing just a large t-shirt, and my spandex of course.

"Why am I wearing this shirt? Where's my clothes?" I wondered aloud.

"Lottie, they're on the couch, calm down." He replied.

"Lottie?" I raised an eyebrow, crossing my arms.

"My new nickname for you, duh." He said sassily.

"Ok then, where's my purse?" I asked.

He pointed to the corner of the room, and my large brown purse was sitting in the corner.

I jumped off the bed, and made a beeline towards my purse.

Kneeling down and unzipping it, I checked and made sure my jeans and t-shirt was still inside.

I breathed a sigh of relief, pulling the items out of my purse.

"How do you fit those clothes in there?" Niall asked.

"I don't know, I also fit my makeup and stuff in here as well. I always have things like that in here." I replied, grabbing my clothes and bag, going into the bathroom.

-

Niall and I arrived at school.

I didn't have a car to drive, so I had to walk to the party last night.
Fortunately, Niall gave me a ride.

I don't know if he remembered the deal at all, but it's all I've been thinking about.

"Bye Lottie," Niall said, giving my arm a light squeeze.

"Bye Niall, have a good day." I smiled.

As the day went on, I've been getting odd stares and whispers were thrown about.

I was now headed to Niall's car, since we were going to hang out after school.
My black booties clicked against the tile, and I slammed my locker shut, walking the rest of the way to Niall's car.
Two strong arms wrapped around my waist, my feet no longer touching the ground.

I recognized the intricate tattoos on the arms around my waist.

"Niall!" I squealed.