[14] The explanation and running away | draft two

Delinquent

[14] - The explanation and running away

C h a r l o t t e

Niall and I had made it back to his house.

Niall was taking a shower, whereas I was playing games on my phone. I was planning on showing the envelope to Niall once he got out of the shower.

I heard the shower turn off, and I just lay back on Niall's bed.

The bathroom door opened and Niall came out with basketball shorts on.
He threw his clothes in the bin.

"Niall? I need to show you something." I told him.

"What is it?" He inquired, sitting next to me on the bed.

I got up slowly, walking over to the desk drawer in the middle, and grabbed the black envelope out. It had been untouched ever since I brought it back to the house. I sat back down, a little closer this time so Niall could see it.

"What is this?" He asked.

"I found this about two months ago while you were still in prison. I was out getting coffee, and I decided to check up on my house. It was fine. I came back out, and it was there." I admitted.

Niall nodded and opened it up carefully. Taking out the paper, he unfolded it. His blue eyes scanned across the paper then suddenly widened.

"Get up." He demanded.

"Why?" I ask cluelessly.

"Get up." He demanded again. I obliged and stood up.

"Babe, I'm gonna need you to pack all of your clothes you brought, including makeup and stuff. Pack everything." Niall stated.

"But what about school?" I ask.

"Don't worry about that. I'll tell them something." He assured.

I nodded, he took his phone out of his shorts pocket and started dialing a number.

Once he left the room, I grabbed my Nike backpack and duffle bag from under Niall's bed.

Shoes and clothes in the duffle bag.
Laptop, chargers, and makeup in backpack.

I made a mental list to myself, then continued packing my things.

-
I finished packing all of my things.

Niall came into the room, still very shirtless, and walked towards me.

"Are you all packed?" He asked. I nodded and Niall grabbed my bags and started walking downstairs, with me in tow. He set them by the door.

"The boys will be here in five minutes."

"Aren't you coming too?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Babygirl, I'll be there in a couple weeks." He replied.

"But," My lip quivered. Niall put two hands on the sides of my face. I brought my hands up and placed them on his.

"I'll be fine, babygirl."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes babygirl."

"Why do you call me babygirl?" I asked curiously.

"Because I take care of you,and your younger than me."

"Oh, but would've someone catches us? Wouldn't I go to Juvie for being a runaway? Don't forget I'm still a minor." I stated.

"We won't get caught."

"Okay, can I at least have one of your shirts? So I feel like I'm with you." I asked sweetly. That sounded a lot more normal in my head. He nodded and ran upstairs.

The doorbell suddenly rang and I walked out of the living room and into the front entrance.

"Hey Charlotte," Liam said, pulling Louis and Harry in by their ears. I laughed as I saw their facial expressions.

"What did they do this time?" I asked, gesturing to the two boys.

"They almost got us killed." Liam groaned. I giggled at them.

"Hey Zayn," I said.

"Hey Charlotte." He replied, smiling. Niall's footsteps soon thundered down the stairs.

"Don't let them break anything!" He shouted. He still hasn't put on a shirt, but had one in his hand. It was my favourite shirt of his, just a simple green v-neck.

"Here babygirl," He handed me the shirt.

"Babygirl? What have we got going on?Something kinky?" Louis said. Liam squeezed his ear, making him squeal.

"I just call her that, problem?" Niall asked. Louis shook his head.

"Ok, we need to get going." Liam interrupted.

"Zayn? Can you take my bags to the car?" I asked.

"Sure, Harry and Louis come on." He replied. Liam let go of Harry and Louis and they squealed because he had finally let them go. They followed Zayn out the door with my bags.

"C'mere babygirl." Niall opened his arms.

I walked into his open arms, and they wrapped around me. Liam had headed off to the bathroom or something, so we were alone.

Niall pulled back and put his hands in the side of my face again. I placed my hands on top of his.bHe leaned down and kissed my fore head. I had to stand on my tip toes because I was short compared to him.

"For the last and final time, I'll be fine babygirl. I'll call you, alright? You have my number." I nodded at his words.

He leaned down again, and kissed my forehead. My eyes closed as his lips lingered there.

"Ok, it's time to go. " Liam had emerged from the bathroom.

"Bye babygirl, you'll be safe." Niall told me.

"Bye Niall, you be safe mister." I told him back. He wrapped me in his embrace one last time.

"See you soon!" Niall called as we exited the home.

"See you soon!" I called back.

My grip tightened on the shirt in my hand.

See you soon.

-

I really didn't do much to this chapter

but yeah.

happy reading !