[26] Cuddles

Charlottes Outfit ^

Charlottes Outfit ^

Delinquent

[26] - Cuddles

N i a l l

"Babe, are you alright now?" I asked Charlotte, while playing with her hair.

She shook her head, wiping away stray tears and sniffling.

"I cry too much," she choked out, giggling a bit at the end.

After the whole, 'seeing the parents' mishap, we all drove back to the house and gathered our things, then the boys drove their cars and Charlotte and I rode in mine. We all had decided to go back to our old flats since we were safer now that Gale and all of his men were in the highest quality prison in all of California.

Charlotte and I were in my flat, because she didn't want to go home even if her parents weren't home. We had all decided that'd we finish our senior year even if we didn't want too.

"You're a girl. It's natural for you guys to cry. Besides, you've been through hell and back. It's healthy to let out your emotions." I chuckled.

"What's tomorrow?" She suddenly asked.

"It's Monday, why?" I answered.

"I don't wanna go back to school," she groaned.

I looked down at my lap, where her head was.

"You'll have me, we have like one class together plus lunch." I chuckled, leaning down and pecking her lips.

"I want another one," she pouted, jutting out her lip.

I leaned down and pecked her lips again.

She was still pouting, so I leant down and pecked her lips again.

Her tear stained face contorted into a smiling one, which made me smile.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," She replied.

"No, I mean I really love you. Like the kind of love where I'd die for you. Where I'd take a bullet for you, wait I already have." I started.

"I love you hair, I love your eyes, I love your cute little nose, and I love your lips. I mean I really love your lips. Like, I'd die if I wasn't able to kiss yo-" She cut me off by kissing me.

"Like that?" She smirked when she pulled away. I sat there with my eyes wide open, shocked at the sudden movement.