~3~

Sky's P.O.V

I hissed in pain as the disinfectant was dabbed onto my thigh again. I tried to pay attention to something else but my only other option was Ty's yelling, he was pissed at me for not telling him what was happening to me so that wasn't an option.

I should've just told him..

No! What am I saying? I know the consequences of getting other people involved.. Anyway he'd probably hate me..
Weak.. Pitiful.. Worthless old me..

"Alright Adam, I'm just about done. I'll wrap it up and then I can call your mom to come and pick you up."

I almost jumped out of my seat but instead just tightly clutched the chair tightly. I could feel my anxiety rise ever so slightly.

"Um... I-I can walk home Mrs Ellis..." I muttered while avoiding Ty's glare. He knows what I'm doing..

"No. How about we have a sleepover Adam? It's been so long since our last one.."

I was about to deny him his 'offer' when Ty's mom interuppted me by shooting out of her chair and bursting out,
"Oooh! That's a wonderful idea Tyler! I'll contact Arianna right now."

"Yeah, you do that mom. Let's set up your bed Sky.." He said casually as he tightly clutched my wrist.

I wanted to scream and cry and kick and punch then, like a baby having a tantrum. But all that came out of my mouth was a barley audible squeak, so instead I swallowed my pride (or what pride I had left..) and just followed him to his room slowly.

He closed his door normally, which scared me even more, and slowly turned to me with a spark in his eye.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" He yelled as he pointed his finger accusingly at me.

"I.. Um.." I twiddled my fingers together and looked towards the floor.

"YOU WHAT?! YOU COULDN'T TELL ME? CAN'T YOU TRUST ME ANYMORE?! YOU SEEM TO BE AVOIDING ME LATELY ADAM AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY. WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU, HUH?!"

"I.. I-I.."

I felt my breathing get quicker and quicker as the corners of my eyes started to blur.

Oh god..

Okay. One..

T-two..

Four..

No wait..

W-w-what c-comes before four?

Th-three?

Or was it five?

I don't kn-know..

W-why don't I know?!

I felt my body collapse as my legs gave way and come in contact with the hard wooden floor.

I was having a panic attack.

I began to feel sick as my breaths got quick and shallow. My heart was racing and my lungs were starting to clog up, bile began to rise up in my throat and I almost didn't realise that Ty was by my side almost immediately.

"ADAM?! O-oh shit I'm so sorry I didn't mean to set off an attack.. Don't worry alright? Just take deep breaths, follow my breathing okay? In.. Out.. In.. Out.."

I followed his breathing and I started to calm down. The bile I had swallowed long ago was out of the picture and I began to count again.

Okay..

One..

Two..

Three..

Four..

I breathed a sigh of relief when I could count normally again. I looked to Ty who had a relieved smile on his face, but it was soon replaced with a frown. He sighed,

"I'm sorry."

"I-I-It's o-okay."

"I just got scared."

...

"O-Of wh-what?"

His eyes widened, as if he was expecting any reply except from that one.

"..What if I hadn't been there? You could have bled to death if I wasn't still in school.."

"..."

"Sky?"

"S-still here.. Just th-think-ing.."

"Why didn't you tell me then?"

This time I widened my eyes, but not in shock, in fear.

"Wha-what..?"

"Why didn't you tell me this was happening to you?"

I couldn't tell him.. If he knew he would get hurt.. But if I don't tell him he'll get hurt anyway so...

But he's my best friend.. He deserves to know the truth..

Y-yeah.. He does.

So I told him everything. I told him everything about Ryan Miller and how my anxiety was getting worse, I told him all of it. I didn't realise until I finished talking that I was crying.

He engulfed me in a tight hug, I returned his hug and cried silently into his shoulder.

"So.. You didn't want to tell me... Because you thought I would get hurt..?"

I nodded.

"Oh Sky... I didn't know.. I'm so sorry.."

...

"It's okay.. Ty.."

Sorry for the shit ending. I'm tired. I didn't sleep till  4:00am.